NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 In Mcdonalds!

wowowowow000wpofjpeojfwpoejfwef

I played a league game in mcdonalds and what a crazy enviroment.

First what happens.

Some drunk Hobo guy Ordered mcdonalds and made a grab for his food and tried to run without paying.

It was great cause he tripped and fell and there was mcdonalds EVERYWHERE, so funny! (there were some mcnuggets in a bag on the floor...so i took the liberty of endulging)

Ironically, We looked at the Paper he was reading before he ran. he was reading an article on stealing lmao!

The Mcdonalds employee's are still re-inacting the whole situation.

So about the nhl!

it was such a tense game. so clooose, it was tied 3 all nearing the end of the third. and it was soooo tense, that mrsoul accidently put his goalie behind his net and left it open for a goal. i scored.

Im winning 4-3 with less then 30 seconds left.

i tell you, this mcdonalds atmosphere is retarded.

He scored with 5 seconds left. tied the game.

and won....

In.... OT.....stupid mcdonalds.

Its ok, the advantage of playing next to your opponent, is if he wins, you can beat him freely. ahh good times.

So yeah! if you have the chance to play in a mcdonalds at 5 am i highly recomend it. the poeple in the kitchen are such a delight, dancing and doing the robot like the crazy poeple they are! ahaha

P.S

Mcrib Review:

Mrsoul: "it was ok"

I concurr

SOH and I played a series at McDonalds. We played from like 11pm-1am (I think.)

We met an aspiring comedian named Tonochi. Tononchi is a double threat: Not only is he an aspiring comedian, he is also the janitor at the McDonalds.

Between games we helped Tonochi find directions to the place in NY where he was going to audition for Last Comic Standing.

Also, their was a kid who came in free-styled rap songs. That was enjoyable.

SOH had the greatest game 7 comeback ever: he was down by 3 goals going into the third and came back and won in OT.

Overall, playing at McDonalds is an experience in itself and everyone should do it at least once.

14 years ago I worked at macd's...doing the maintenance shift from midnight until 8am. We'd eat macdonald's pizza(wish they kept those) and play nhl94 until the breakfast manager came in at 6am and then we'd work for a couple hours..

And yeah, how did you guys play NHL 94 at McDicks?

I brought in my snes to "rotten ronnie's" and hooked it up to the tv that was meant for all those outdated training videos they used to show.

We need to have a one-night McDonald's tournament. We choose a night and on that night everyone has to play from a McDonald's.

The only problem would be that the lag would probably be bad. McDonald's doesn't have the greatest wireless.

I'd be down for it though...

haha that's awesome man! Too bad they don't have wireless internet in the McDonald's in Canada.

WHAT are you talking about, there is wifi at mcdonalds in montreal. last time i checked montreal was in canada =P

WHAT are you talking about, there is wifi at mcdonalds in montreal. last time i checked montreal was in canada =P

lol well they don't have it in Vancouver :D