NHL'94 Forums

A Big thanks to Johan Emanuelsson and some questions on the way! Thankful for reply!

damir

First of all I would like to thank Johan for all his help on getting me started! I would also like to thank everybody thats contributing and keeping NHL95 alive with rosterupdates etc. Now that I'm back into it myself I hope that I too can contribute with something in the near future for this community.

NHL95 is up and running on my computer but I have some questions regarding the controls (joystick). I'm currently using Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Reciever for playing games on PC. It works fine with emulators etc but I cant configure it with dosbox in order to play NHL95 with it. I'm still very new to dosbox and I've tried the keymapping without any results. Has anyone encountered this problem and is there any solution to it?

In case someone knows anything about it please let me know since I really hate playing with the keyboard.

Once again! Thanks to everyone and keep up the good work!

UPDATE: managed to fix the controls by adjustments in the .config file!