NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 "Canada Cup"

Hello everyone. I am a noob at editing this game, but very keen on this game. I have been working with ROM file. I call it Canada Cup 94. National teams with all the best players from original game with the original skills. 6 teams: Russia, Finland, Canada, Usa, Sweden and Chechoslovakia(I know).... I have based it on the graphs of the Olympic Mack´s Olympic Rom (is that allright???). Rosters are ready.

Is there anyone other interested in this kind of project? Or is there already this kind of ROM-projects? I liked to have some help with new graphics and intro-texts for example (i don´t know how to work those yet).

Hello everyone. I am a noob at editing this game, but very keen on this game. I have been working with ROM file. I call it Canada Cup 94. National teams with all the best players from original game with the original skills. 6 teams: Russia, Finland, Canada, Usa, Sweden and Chechoslovakia(I know).... I have based it on the graphs of the Olympic Mack´s Olympic Rom (is that allright???). Rosters are ready.

Is there anyone other interested in this kind of project? Or is there already this kind of ROM-projects? I liked to have some help with new graphics and intro-texts for example (i don´t know how to work those yet).

actually i think the canda cup rom is what were all missing here...and if it was made into league that would be cool

There was not very many Europeans in NHL in 94, but I have made the needed players to Sweden and Finland for example. Players outside NHL are not so good as the NHL fellows.

If someone wants to test the rom, it can be found here http://www.kolumbus.fi/janne.korhonen/nhl9...CanadaCup94.bin and please give me some opinions.

I working on this specially to get better tournaments arranged with some friends. Online tournaments would also be Great!

Sorry Hack, i meant rom is based on saw76´s Olympic Rom. :P

Is that possible to delete teams from the ROM? There is still teams from the Olympic06 ROM, I only need 6 Teamslots.

• 3 weeks later...

little update to this ROM. Lineups etc are ready. But only original 6 teams (CAN,USA,CZE,RUS,SWE&FIN). I am not very good at using Tile Layer Pro, I don´t know how to attract a bigger picture (to startup menus and intros for example)

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janne.korhonen/nhl9...CANADACUP94.bin

• 1 month later...
little update to this ROM. Lineups etc are ready. But only original 6 teams (CAN,USA,CZE,RUS,SWE&FIN). I am not very good at using Tile Layer Pro, I don´t know how to attract a bigger picture (to startup menus and intros for example)

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janne.korhonen/nhl9...CANADACUP94.bin

Hello Corky,

Nice work! I've updated a bit your rom: Czech Republic and Slovakia were already separated in 1993. Then I've add Switzerland's selection in the 1993 WC. I'll add some other selections from this era, you'd a nice idea