NHL'94 Forums

Another new Washington Coach

angryjay93

SSIG sent me his resignation last night stating that because of some things coming up in his life including moving to a new place, that he wont be available enough to play the rest of the games even though he had the desire to. In his e-mail he apologized to me for having to leave the team and for causing a lot of other issues with other members during his time in the league. In the end though he wanted someone who would be more available than him to finish the season with his team. This is where Wags comes in, he will be making his GDL return, he is currently in the process of getting changed into the database, so hopefully he should be up and running as soon as possible.

Good luck wags.

Good luck Wags...this is a good team, just give'em a chance.

Also, I would like to take this time to apologize once more for...well, pretty much my entire tenure in this season's GDL season. I sincerely hope there are no hard feelings. Continued success to GDL and to its members.

Also, one more thing before I take an extended leave from the game and the site: I would like my little run here in games to serve as an example to similarly lower-level players. If you have a tactic, you keep at it. Never deviate from your style of play unless it really does improve your Win-Loss record.

Thank you, and until we meet again.