angryjay93

Who wins the GDL scoring race?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Pavel Bure
    • Jeremy Roenick
    • Andrei Kovalenko
    • Alex Mogilny

Its that time again and we have yet another exciting scoring race. Who do you think will take it down?

The candidates are (GP-G-A-P):

1. Pavel Bure 54-160-41-201

2. Jeremy Roenick 50-121-61-181

3. Andrei Kovalenko 50-132-56-188

4. Alexander Mogilny 44-109-40-149

Vote and discuss.

Its that time again and we have yet another exciting scoring race. Who do you think will take it down?

The candidates are (GP-G-A-P):

1. Pavel Bure 54-160-41-201

2. Jeremy Roenick 50-121-61-181

3. Andrei Kovalenko 50-132-56-188

4. Alexander Mogilny 44-109-40-149

Vote and discuss.

Kovalenko is a bit ahead in pts/gp, but i guess it depends on who his remaining games are against.

regardless, my preseason hopes of seeing a 200-goal-scorer look to be dashed!

Kova, as much as i hate to admit it.

AJ is scoring too many goals per game right now for him not to win the scoring race :lol:

ps-sorry to disappoint you, smoz

it looks like mogs will have a tough time potting 150!

Ysebaert is coming for you all next year. When I finally put my foot down and refuse to let hokkee take a blender to my roster yet again.

lol i shouldve won it easily with bure but my pathetic play over the last 15 games will probably cost me the trophy and vocally .you and me both buddy i shouldve stayed with laf ,gretz and hull but i traded away everyone and was left with a 1 man team :lol:....also im not sure ill ever get a chance to finish my last 2 games since its wags whos NEVER f**king ONLINE

lol i shouldve won it easily with bure but my pathetic play over the last 15 games will probably cost me the trophy and vocally .you and me both buddy i shouldve stayed with laf ,gretz and hull but i traded away everyone and was left with a 1 man team :D....also im not sure ill ever get a chance to finish my last 2 games since its wags whos NEVER f**king ONLINE

LOL wagsth came online about 30 secs after i did that post haha and bure had 3 penalties in the first gm but still got 4 goals and final gm he had 6 g 1 a but i dont think its enough

i just noticed bure is 1st overall for pim :lol:

If you are talking about All Time Stats, that would definetely be all of those interference penalties I got with him :lol:

Looks like Kovalenko is dead in the water needing 11 points against belfour

Vegas Odds

1. Pavel Bure -160

2. Andrei Kovalenko +145

3. Jeremy Roenick +220

4. Alexander Mogilny +800

Facing Belfour makes it unlikely (11pts), but Bo hasnt played with the crappy SJ roster yet so who knows if he can hold AJ who can score on any goalie.

Roenick still in the running, because he is Roenick...needs 30pts in 6gms doable.

Facing Belfour makes it unlikely (11pts), but Bo hasnt played with the crappy SJ roster yet so who knows if he can hold AJ who can score on any goalie.

hey i like this crappy SJ roster i've shut down AK (if you can call 6 points in 2 games shut down) and gone 3-1 with them so far

ya cept i beat voc 9-8 in our game that is logged 0-0 so JR is much closer than he appears to passin bure

I missed your other post last week. I just deleted that game so if you still have the file you can upload it.

Congratulations to Carse by picking up the Art Ross trophy with Jeremy Roenick, may his dominance be well noted with this being his second Art Ross in GDL History...unless Mogilny goes bonkers...