NHL'94 Forums

Draft Back Online

The draft page is up again: http://www.blitz.com/draftab/makepick.asp

-

I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow Paul Coffey's weight was listed wrong on the View Players webpage (http://www.blitz.com/draftab/players.asp). It said 8, but it was supposed to be 7, like in the Excel sheet.

So, I went back through some of the guys who I think would have picked Coffey if they'd known he was a 7, not an 8.

- I skipped HFD/minddefect, EDM/Icestorm, and WSH/hokkeefan2 because I figured they already had awesome D and probably wouldn't have changed their minds over an 8 turning into a 7.

- Bo and sNo both used the Excel sheet to make their picks, so saw the correct weight.

- I wasn't able to contact TessLog yet, but he may want to choose Coffey, since I know he was using the website and saw the wrong value. He chose Turgeon with his pick, but may want Coffey.

- VocallyCaged wanted Coffey over his original S.Smith, so he has him unless TessLog wants him.

- Dervin wanted Coffey, Turgeon, then Smith, so he just gets whoever is left over from Tesslog and VC!

- Wags turned up around 8 PM last night, but the site was down because I noticed the problem right before I was leaving for a movie so just took down the draft site. (the Get Smart movie is pretty good, though I missed the original actors..)

By the time I figured out just what was wrong and contacted everyone who had already picked, to get the Coffey issue sorted out, Wags had gone offline.

So, I have set up Wags to get the next pick again. He has a 9:03pm Monday deadline, after which he would be skipped. (can't pick the guys picked by Tesslog, VC, or Dervin)

After that, it's dmac.

Also, let's leave it to me to harass people to pick :( If it's someone's pick, just tell them they're up. If someone needs to be chased down, that's my job :P Who wears the iron fist here, huh? huh!?! I do, that's who! :D

post-253-1214195373_thumb.jpg

Guest Wags13

My draft pick has been made- although it would have been nice to have Coffey as my first pick..I understand the circumstances.. Larry Murphy should fit just fine..