NHL'94 Forums

Canada Day

jrodimus

Hey yall

At the request of the mighty kgman, i have decided to remove my "FCANADA" avatar out of respect for our friends to the north.

Happy Canada day, bitches!!! :(:lol:

Hey yall

At the request of the mighty kgman, i have decided to remove my "FCANADA" avatar out of respect for our friends to the north.

Happy Canada day, bitches!!! :(:lol:

As Jrod said happy Fckin Canada day to all lets put the cross border rivalry to end ...AJ and sungod play ur series even if take extra time its summer i dont see any gdl league starting soon anyway.........as for Dr.pizza pls refer to my 10 commandents of NHL94 posted over a year ago!! Your NHL94 emperor signing off with a new avatar LOL! thx clockwise

As Jrod said happy Fckin Canada day to all lets put the cross border rivalry to end ...AJ and sungod play ur series even if take extra time its summer i dont see any gdl league starting soon anyway.........as for Dr.pizza pls refer to my 10 commandents of NHL94 posted over a year ago!! Your NHL94 emperor signing off with a new avatar LOL! thx clockwise

If it's summer in Canada then the United States has dropped into hell.

*looks around*

It must be summertime in Canada!

For this ceremonious occasion, I honor thee, kgman diplomat and servant of the people:

"cangratz to kg champ of al thts wolrth wining, yield to teh king of teh kngs. Nwo fetche my slipers and ham samich w tomatos xtra mayo - no saoul manillia -

An cut the crsts of the edges."