NHL'94 Forums

GDL round 2

angryjay93

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aj takes out skool in 7, but habs and carse didnt play.

IMO, either aj get a walk to the final and waits out the kg/ice series or habs and carse get another week to finish their series.

I vote give Carse and Habs one more week. If Habs doesn't come around then give the pass to Carse to play AJ. I sent Habs a private IM on the site hoping he at least checks his personal email. But dude hasn't been on the site since 8/8 so something must be up.

By the same token, I haven't seen KG in over 2 weeks either.

whats another few days i guess, we've waited this long after all. Lets try to get this done by friday at the latest so we can move on.
This message looks eerily familiar to the one where AJ disappeared for a month and a half.

Actually, on second thought, since ill be at yankee stadium on saturday, we may as well extend it to sunday night since ill be back around then.

lol hope you're a Yankee fan AJ, helluva effort they put forth yesterday. Cano is just as solid as they come and A-Wod continues to amaze in the clutch. Oh ya, and what a steal getting marte from Pitt, Cashman really did his homework there.

Anyway, back to the deadline, whats next?

Since neither habs nor carse has posted a detailed schedule of their availability, it becomes rather difficult to decide who should advance. On that same note, i want nothing to do with a bye. So here is whats gonna go down.

Both habs and carse have until Wednesday night to PM me a list of their availability through the 10th of September.

DO NOT POST IN THE FORUM!!!

I want these times sent directly to me, based on what i receive, i will set a time for the series to be played, if one player doesnt show up for the set time, they forfeit automatically, if both fail to show up, they both forfeit.

Also, if i receive a list by Wednesday from only one of them, then they automatically advance, if neither sends a list to me, they are both eliminated. its as simple as that.

This is the end all be all, im being as gracious as possible to people during this time of year, but this is the last bit of my patience. So if you dont want me to decide your fate, send me the schedules and ill set the time that works for both according to said schedule.

Credit to Icestorm for this idea, i shouldnt be taking credit for it since its his basically.

that's more than reasonable dude. Your first deadline has already been reached without any other communication from Habs and Carse. You're being more than fair to allow another 3 days to set something up.

yeah its been pretty sad but at least theres FINALLY a way to get this going i hope :unsure:

Sorry i've been pretty inactive all summer, I think in the summer it's tough for everyone, I know there are wayy more things i'd rather be doing instead of playing NHL94 you know? This summer instead of commishing one of these leagues, I commish'd a softball league in my town and it was loads of fun. I think once the school year starts up again people are generally more available.

Looking forward to GDL5 and hopefully getting a spot. GL all