NHL'94 Forums

2008offseason ROM

thegr8199

Using Swos&Mahavishnu's NHL94 Update, I plan on releasing an offseason ROM. It will be updated each weekend until, they come out with their new one.

I hope to release the first version this weekend sometime. Hopefully you current hockey fanatics will enjoy it.

Here is the first release, make sure both players have the same update. As I release updates week-to-week you may have to download it again

NHL2008July11.bin

If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached on AIM: thegr8199kings or Reply in this thread.

Note: For people that downloaded the ROM before 10:25 pm, I had a couple bugs in the line changes with Edm and SJ. They are fixed now, please redownload.

Dude you are seriously the man!!! How long did it take you to do this? Probably a while right?

It's a combination of many people's work over the years.

You can get Swos&Mahavishnu's ROM here: http://update.nhl94.com/

But gr81 has updated it to include offseason trades using the NOSE editor program

The speed boosts that metz is talking about, will be in the next release sometime this week. It will have majority of players with 80+ Speed and Agility, making for a faster and better game with line changes on. Also, Im surprised more of you didnt notice that Nicklas Lidstrom is missing :lol: