NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 (08-09 Rosters)

Franco

Hey guys,

The much anticipated 2008/2009 season is now available for downloading. I worked on the rosters with all the transactions so far and some of the new players (Stamkos, Schenn etc.), with exact numbers. I just edited the rosters from saw76 NHL 08 Original rom. However, as we don't know exactly what it's going to happen with players like Sundin, Selanne and Shanahan, I decided to let them in their respective teams. Feel free to edit them as much as you like, adding missing players or their attributes or deleting and replacing others.

Thanks to saw76 for the rom, NOSE, MacksHacks.

All rosters are from TSN.ca, NHL.com and all the NHL team pages official rosters.

Regards,

Franco.

HOCKEY RULES

NHL_09.bin

Some things I like, some things I don't...

Did you get EVERY team's second logo (if they have one) on the ice? Bravo!

However, in competition we often shy away from white ice because it is deemed too bright.

Looks pretty good though.

Some things I like, some things I don't...

Did you get EVERY team's second logo (if they have one) on the ice? Bravo!

However, in competition we often shy away from white ice because it is deemed too bright.

Looks pretty good though.

Thanks man,

I'm just a big fan of realistic things...that's why the bright white ice. I thought it would be more interesting to have the real NHL ice feeling.

However, the logos are credited to saw76...he did the great job. I just updated the rosters, and some team uniform colours.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Franco.

HOCKEY RULES

I'm just a big fan of realistic things...that's why the bright white ice. I thought it would be more interesting to have the real NHL ice feeling.

Instead of using pure white, just make it a little brighter. I think the default is something like E E A? make it E E C. pure white is just way too harsh to actually play on : )

Edited by smozoma

Instead of using pure white, just make it a little brighter. I think the default is something like E E A? make it E E C. pure white is just way too harsh to actually play on : )

Thanks for the tip. Will try using that.

Regards,

Franco.

HOCKEY RULES

Hello Genesis people, I am curious who made up all the player ratings for this rom?

That is saw76 (slapshot67)'s work, I guess.

BTW, thanks for the update slapshot67, I'm looking forward to see your new rom.

Regards,

Franco.

HOCKEY RULES

Edited by Franco

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I just updated a new version for the file, this time updating a little bit more of the rosters and the ice logos to look identical to the real NHL 08-09 season. Changes in Sabres, Hurricanes, Canadiens (100 saisons logo) and maybe some other that I forgot right now. But well, all ice is updated 100% as the real ones. Ice is still white as I didn't like other options. I will be releasing soon.

Again, thanks to wboy, swos and mahavishnu and macks.

Edited by Franco

Will you also add the All Star teams as well? A New Season option might be nice, but with the NHL 94 engine it may not happen.

Guys,

I just updated a new version for the file, this time updating a little bit more of the rosters and the ice logos to look identical to the real NHL 08-09 season. Changes in Sabres, Hurricanes, Canadiens (100 saisons logo) and maybe some other that I forgot right now. But well, all ice is updated 100% as the real ones. Ice is still white as I didn't like other options. I will be releasing soon.

Again, thanks to wboy, swos and mahavishnu and macks.

habs changed the centre ice logo to the allstar logo now.

but 100 season one should look good

Will you also add the All Star teams as well? A New Season option might be nice, but with the NHL 94 engine it may not happen.

Unfortunately I don't know how to expand the ROM to 32 teams, neither add season option, but that would be awesome. I could say also some fisticuffs would be great. But to tell you the truth I don't think it would be possible. There are not available space for that in the game, I think.

habs changed the centre ice logo to the allstar logo now.

but 100 season one should look good

Yeah, I saw that HABS. I'm preparing a Match Des Etoiles centre ice logo. Probably after the All Star Game they will return with the 100 saisons logo. So I'm keeping it saved, too.