NHL'94 Forums

NHL Reebok EDGE Jersey Update 2008-2009

Three Stars

For your continued gaming pleasure, I present the 2008-2009 version of the Reebok EDGE Jersey Pack, complete with 3rd jerseys.

Jerseys.jpg

3rd jerseys as seen above:

Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Edmonton, Carolina, Los Angeles, Dallas, Montreal, the Islanders

Ottawa, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Phoenix

Western All-Stars Eastern All-Stars

-- Some minor tweaks of the original jerseys are in there, but nothing too drastic.

-- Includes .bat files for easy jersey switching.

-- Also includes the above picture, suitable for framing.

-- Yes, Ottawa looks like they're bathing in dijon mustard, but that's the latest report.

Comments, questions, and lavish praise are welcome. :D

NHL95jerseypack.rar

Phoenix's third jersey has been leaked. Just a quick adjustment to the sleeves.

I've heard (and noticed) that the in-game line editor has trouble with dark jerseys. The numbers for several teams appear the same color as the jersey, making them essentially invisible.

The problem is, it's not obvious how the game chooses the color of the numbers in the line editor screen. It's not the goalie mask color, the side stripe or the side spot color, so the easy options are out. That leaves however many mishmashed pixels that make up the jerseys themselves. It also means that I'm going to have to do a step by step survey, changing one pixel at a time, to fix it.

In the meantime, you have several choices. Most of the teams' numbers are visible if you squint (only a few are truly invisible, like Det and Edm). Or, you can use an editor (like NHLINFO) to do your line editing. Or you can curse my name and declare vengeance.

If anybody knows more about this, feel free to mention it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great jerseys! Thaks a lot!

Could it be possible to adjust colors in some teams so that the player numbers become visible while editing the lineups?

In Detroit, NYI STL, TB the numbers are in same colour as the background so changing players is impossible.

Edited by Koppe

• 1 year later...

Great jerseys! Thaks a lot!

Could it be possible to adjust colors in some teams so that the player numbers become visible while editing the lineups?

In Detroit, NYI STL, TB the numbers are in same colour as the background so changing players is impossible.

If you don´t time for further fixes is it possible to get the tool to make changes myself?

• 6 years later...

For your continued gaming pleasure, I present the 2008-2009 version of the Reebok EDGE Jersey Pack, complete with 3rd jerseys.

Jerseys.jpg

3rd jerseys as seen above:

Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Edmonton, Carolina, Los Angeles, Dallas, Montreal, the Islanders

Ottawa, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Phoenix

Western All-Stars Eastern All-Stars

-- Some minor tweaks of the original jerseys are in there, but nothing too drastic.

-- Includes .bat files for easy jersey switching.

-- Also includes the above picture, suitable for framing.

-- Yes, Ottawa looks like they're bathing in dijon mustard, but that's the latest report.

Comments, questions, and lavish praise are welcome. cool.gif

How did you change the in game logo in the jed editor?