NHL'94 Forums

Releasing of games

Carse

i was waiting for smozoma to come along with that post like he does every season and KILLS the idea of releasing more games although every season alot of guys want LOTS of games released.just f**king release all the games for 1 f**king season and see how it goes for fucks sake!.........and who is this ice guy! 1st hes a moderator and now hes helping run gdl ! watch out metz pretty soon hes going to be running your leagues for you lol ....damn the guys like the nhl94 hitler !..................but i bet NO EXTRA GAMES WILL BE RELEASED and draft lg runs into february and i go out in 1st rd and then the whole f**king drama seen starts over again.

I just said to release TWICE as many games :/ Double!

Uh....we're releasing the games as soon as D gets around to it...all i ask is people make sure the schedule is correct and that they have 2 games against non division opponents and 4 against division opponents, i noticed i made a snaffu with Jerseys schedule, so hopefully we can snuff out any other problems.

So yeah...all games to be available soon... :lol:

Uh....we're releasing the games as soon as D gets around to it...all i ask is people make sure the schedule is correct and that they have 2 games against non division opponents and 4 against division opponents, i noticed i made a snaffu with Jerseys schedule, so hopefully we can snuff out any other problems.

So yeah...all games to be available soon... :mellow:

With all games released, will there be a strict checklines for games to be completed? I think our drunken friend Hokkee worries that this season will drag along if he's waiting for games to be released... but I worry about those GDLers that take their damn time and require replacements.

I am certain the answer is yes... but what exactly is the schedule? 10 games per 2 weeks? Season has a hard endtime on December xx, 2008?

With all games released, will there be a strict checklines for games to be completed? I think our drunken friend Hokkee worries that this season will drag along if he's waiting for games to be released... but I worry about those GDLers that take their damn time and require replacements.

I am certain the answer is yes... but what exactly is the schedule? 10 games per 2 weeks? Season has a hard endtime on December xx, 2008?

Yeah, deadlines should be set ahead of time so people know what pace they need to set.

yeah but, its all there.

even tho we are only say game day #2

you can still see who you play on game day #5 and can play those games, no?

You are correct, shaftman. Time-releasing the schedule was only to limit uploads, not to limit games from being played. Limiting uploads was meant to create scoring and playoff races, etc.

I guess that method lacks instant gratification, and/or it is too much of a hassle to keep files organized for upload at a later date.

So, all of the games are now available for upload.