NHL'94 Forums

GDL 5 Deadlines

angryjay93

15 games by Monday, November 2

30 games by Monday, November 16

45 games by Monday, November 30

56 games by Monday, December 7

All games have been released, and reaching the deadlines shouldnt be problamatic if you are committed to the league.

I will discuss with donch and ice concerning DNP penalties and those sort of issues in the very near future and post about them shortly after decisions are made.

bumpety-bump.

I'm way behind, but will be hardcore GDLing this weekend. Hopefully this thread bump reminds a few others about the approaching deadlines!

And if you get behind and the deadline is fast approaching, you can always upload saved states of games you thought you played in the past. If it turns out you actually never did play the games, you can apologize and face no repercussion.

God Bless leniency and incompetence.

Happy Thanksgiving.

And if you get behind and the deadline is fast approaching, you can always upload saved states of games you thought you played in the past. If it turns out you actually never did play the games, you can apologize and face no repercussion.

Happy Thanksgiving.

FTW!

15 games by Monday, November 2

30 games by Monday, November 16

45 games by Monday, November 30

56 games by Monday, December 7

All games have been released, and reaching the deadlines shouldnt be problamatic if you are committed to the league.

I will discuss with donch and ice concerning DNP penalties and those sort of issues in the very near future and post about them shortly after decisions are made.

10 days left shitheads

Happy Thanksgiving.

lol! Ice I'm so flattered that my lapse in memory has consumed your life. How late did u stay up last night thinking of the blitz situation, i'd wager a looooong time to come up with that little 2 liner. You have a big mouth, and way, way too much time on your hands. Get over it Ice, its not the end of the world, its just a video game. If u just stop and think about what happened you will realize that i theres no way i was trying to steal those games. Its not like a seasoned Vet like Gr8 was NOT gonna check the standings and NOT wonder where our last 2 games went.lol.... Not to mention the ridiculous, blatant save states easily made available to anyone... U are on some crazy agenda to hate me, for no reason, just like when u made up all those lies about me pretending to have multiple accounts and pretending to be my own brother and goin on and on on, in an AIM convo, complaining about how i paused the game once and it some how blew you the whole series.....crying like a baby, making up excuses right after i beat you in Dynasty. You gotta learn to relax, move on, the issue has nothing to do with you anyways...it was between me smoz and gr8. Stop being a drama-queen.

If u just stop and think about what happened you will realize that i theres no way i was trying to steal those games. Its not like a seasoned Vet like Gr8 was NOT gonna check the standings and NOT wonder where our last 2 games went.lol.... Not to mention the ridiculous, blatant save states easily made available to anyone...

I think this, paired with how you are a rambling moron who has been talking in fuc*ing circles in all of your posts proves that you tried to pull a quick one but are too retarded to have gotten away with it.

Carse, ur the fu*kin moron, im not talkin in circles at all, im not rambling.. Its not like Gr8 wasnt gonna notice, its 2 games, at the end of the season, just sitting there, all by themselves, and not to mention the save states....again... Both obvious and Not hard to miss. How is that talking in circles, its two easy to understand sentences, well perhaps not so easy for a dumbas* like you to understand, You and ice are just looking to cause drama, to add entertainment to your dull, unimportant lives. Why else would you guys be carrying on like little pussies, crying and bitc*ing about something thats over with and has nothing to do with you. Stop sucking ices di*k and get off the Colombo band wagon. From now on if you have something to say to me say to me one on one, stop trying to show off to everyone, with your mindless rants and dont polute the forum with your drama, that goes for you to ice. If it was up to me. i wouldnt have even made a post in response to your sh*t, but im not a cheat, and i wont stand for being accused. You got my AIM get your cries out on that, save the forum for more productive conversation.

You are what you are Sebe. No matter how much rambling crap you post. At the end of the day, you are what you are. Your actions and posts comfirm that.

You have a habit of jumping in when it doesn't involve yourself as well. Note: See Multiple ID issue back in October. And for the record, your blatant attempt at claiming victories on games that were never played DOES impact Carse and myself and AJ for that matter. It impacted playoff seeding.

I don;t have to think up my comebacks and commentary bro. it comes out naturally. You know why it comes out naturally? Because I speak the truth. Only liars have to speak in circles and attack others when they're the focal point of the problem.

Good luck chief cleaning up your image.