NHL'94 Forums

Blitz01 - Playoff Seeding

smozoma

I should have named this thread "Playoff Seeding Rules".. but since the name is "Playoff Seeding", i will post the seeds here!

DNPs / Who made the playoffs

As stated before, making the playoffs is based on points, with DNP penalties included. This had no effect in "B". However, in "A", it means BeefJerkyRules6 makes the playoffs and skoolyardpuck doesn't.

Final points in the bottom of "A":

32.5 :: sebe82 :: 2 DNPs :: 34.5 - (2 points due to DNPs vs thegr8199kings ) = 32.5

30.5 :: BeefJerkyRules6 :: 0 DNPs :: 30.5 - (0 DNPs) = 30.5

26.39 :: skoolyardpuck :: 5 DNPs :: 32.5 - (1*(5/(5+1))*2=1.67 due to 1 DNP vs Icestorm NHL94) - (4*((5/5+4)*2=4.44 due to 4 DNPs vs snoboarder3211) = 26.39

In "B", Dervin36 and gihtarman didn't make it

First Round Matchups

The matchups are based on Pts%. DNPs are not included. Next season, I think DNPs might translate into something like number of games you must bench your best player each series (as though he's injured at the start of each series) because as it is, there is no real disadvantage to having DNPs. Bad oversight on my part. Probably 2 DNPs = 1 game benched.

"A":

EDM (Icestorm NHL94 - 0.709) vs STL (BeefJerkyRules6 - 0.347)

PHI (snoboarder3211 - 0.613) vs PIT (sebe82 - 0.411)

T.B (angryjay93 - 0.602) vs WPG (Vocally Caged - 0.42)

NYR (thegr8199kings - 0.494) vs HFD (minddefect - 0.489)

"B"

DAL (smozoma - 0.659) vs CGY (Rage93 - 0.304)

DET (Flamingpavelbure - 0.649) vs CHI (metzgerism - 0.449)

WSH (hokkeefan2 - 0.585) vs BUF (Houlanov - 0.489)

BOS (sonoffett87 - 0.568) vs L.A (rynweinmeyer - 0.559)

Remember that if you are the higher seed, you can choose to reverse the home/away games (so you can play games 1,2,5,7 away and 3,4,6 at home if you prefer)

Edited by smozoma

naw fu*k that im uploading 4 fake save states vs this cheating piece of sh*t smoz i thought u were suppose to be one of the smart people on here how the hell are you letting his cheating bullshit go without punishment??

naw fu*k that im uploading 4 fake save states vs this cheating piece of sh*t smoz i thought u were suppose to be one of the smart people on here how the hell are you letting his cheating bullshit go without punishment??

LoL how weak can that be? At worst kick his ass... Impose you're own punishment.

this is so f**king retarded....I've never really complained about getting f**king shafted in every got damn league I play in but honestly. I tried getting with carse on the weekend and earlier this week (awesome idea ending the season right around the holiday btw) but he was obviously busy with school. On tuesd....you know what? forget it. I'm not even going to waste my f**king time. Punish me for coming into the season late and not getting all my games in. I go to a f**king funeral and i lose my spot in gdl. I can't get a hold of some scrub who hardly plays any of his games in classic and i get kicked out of the playoffs. I come into this league late and miss a few games and guess what happens? f**king. awesome. Happy motherf ucking holidays everybody.