NHL'94 Forums

Hat Trick for Mack

mack

Just a heads up my third son Grayson was born last week. 9.4 lbs and doing great.

Haven't touched a video game in 2 months. Swamped with my new job, my own company, the fire hall and the expanding family.

I will be back though - my four year old loves 93-94. He loves the zamboni and 'go-time' fights in 93.

• 4 weeks later...
Just a heads up my third son Grayson was born last week. 9.4 lbs and doing great.

Haven't touched a video game in 2 months. Swamped with my new job, my own company, the fire hall and the expanding family.

I will be back though - my four year old loves 93-94. He loves the zamboni and 'go-time' fights in 93.

Much belated congratulations pops.

Raising kids is hard. You gotta feed em every day, you know, like plants.

Don't know how my parents ever pulled it off (that wasn't an invitation to insult me).

Ok how awesome was that your baby weighed in a 9 . 4 lbs... he is already a NHL94 LEGEND!

Congrats, there is nothing better in life then raising kids..well maybe coming from behind in the third period...but a close second!

Lawl basically i'm only 15 so i could be Ice's son XD

If I had you at 18 you could be mine. haha.

Much belated congratulations pops.

Raising kids is hard. You gotta feed em every day, you know, like plants.

Don't know how my parents ever pulled it off (that wasn't an invitation to insult me).

My appreciation for my parents has gone way up since I've learned the joys of things like 'getting kids simply dressed in the morning'.

Ok how awesome was that your baby weighed in a 9 . 4 lbs... he is already a NHL94 LEGEND!

Congrats, there is nothing better in life then raising kids..well maybe coming from behind in the third period...but a close second!

He is 13.5 lbs already. Everyone in the family is well.