NHL'94 Forums

hahaha new york!...SUNDIN signs in vancouver!

hokkeefan

wags be nice i mean it's not like Vancouver has never ever won a cup in the history of their franchise.. oooooo sorry i guess that was a low blow..

yeah it's right should i add it's not like Pittsburgh sucked so much a year Dick Tarnstrom was they're first scorer... ooooooo sorry i guess that was a low blow..

yeah it's right should i add it's not like Pittsburgh sucked so much a year Dick Tarnstrom was they're first scorer... ooooooo sorry i guess that was a low blow..

Dick Tarnstrom and Mats Sundin have something in common.....

No cups

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. hokkee your new avatar is amazing

2. mats sundin isn't worth blowing one's load over. he's really good..... but wayne gretzky he is not

3. anyone trying to make wags look bad by picking on the penguins - you are wasting your time. Us Pen fans are pretty content... and don't get insecure when you bring up a few bad years.

Meanwhile... it stings when your team actually never wins. See - the Pittsburgh Pirates. Ouch!

Meanwhile... it stings when your team actually never wins. See - the Pittsburgh Pirates. Ouch!

Accually in fan satisfaction rankings the pirates made the top 75!

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/franchiseRanks

Accually in fan satisfaction rankings the pirates made the top 75!

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/franchiseRanks

interesting to see the blackhawks ranked 118 out of 122....they'll probably have the biggest jump of any team this year.

vancouver is tops in our division with out sundin and luongo....healthy canucks i say go to at least 2nd rd which is nice...and 2.7 mill left or more to sign another player at deadline which you only pay remainder of season which then could be 5.5 mill guy ...looks good....and sundin has heart which is great ...but i say look forward to van in 3rd round......everyone says sj and detroit but remember they both have to get through 1st rd which could be vs calgary or dallas or colorado...but who the !@#$ knows anything can happen.

eeww cherry

• 4 weeks later...
now lets hear all the small minds say sundin and vancouver suck ......

1-4 with the old mats :P

• 2 weeks later...

i think its time to buyout his contract :)

patience...they will get very good in a bit ...luongo will get to his former self soon and sundin will get back into the groove ...the guy plays 8 gms and the country is ready to hang him like holy craP......AND THE REST OF THE TEAM IS ON CRACK ..ive been saying for 5 years those sedin twins are s**t and willl never hoist a cup....but for some reason the canucks have hung onto them still and hope they dont resign them next season .there 2nd liner players

Edited by hokkeefan

• 2 weeks later...