NHL'94 Forums

GDL5 Playoffs Round 3: St. Louis - Buffalo

swos

congrats swos but i think you willl be waiting untill final night for icestorm-slacker hehe)and kgman (longest delay in playoffs ever)...so it should be you vs kgman ....cause i think as much as ice has improved kg will do him in 6 ....no offense boys ...just going by past history ... B) ...prove me wrong!!!! :blink:

hey guys congrats to swos on beating the last of the carson brothers lol just an update im in ottawa for WJC gonna watch Canada destroy those pathetic americans today i should be back in toronto soon to sweep ICE .....Happy new years to everyone

hey guys congrats to swos on beating the last of the carson brothers lol just an update im in ottawa for WJC gonna watch Canada destroy those pathetic americans today i should be back in toronto soon to sweep ICE .....Happy new years to everyone

better bring some confidence back from Ottawa there chief. you ain't walking away for the bim's next time, btw strike out city was the outcome. Cheers New Years