NHL'94 Forums

sneak peak

i did the no stamina loss with line changes on

(which sucks cuz then they never change lines, so you dont see line 2 and the checking line)

and i started the crowd meter at 100db

i did the no stamina loss with line changes on

(which sucks cuz then they never change lines, so you dont see line 2 and the checking line)

and i started the crowd meter at 100db

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77 I am a huge 93 fan, great work!! How did you increase the fighting?? Playing as Syracuse was a blast!!! 5 fights in period 1 WOW!!!

I left a message on the other forum for you but I'll ask here to: Is it possible to now edit the center ice logo/crease of 93 with this new hack? I tried to edit the crease but it didnt show up on the ice. hmmmmmmm. Probably the wrong crease tiles, but they were the only ones I saw in TLP. I also tried to edit the banners, and that part seems to work but I am lousy at doing it!

Can you tell me how to edit banners so nicely, the way you did for this tough guy rom? It looks like gibberish to me in TLP and the colors are all different so I cant figure out whats red, whats blue etc. etc. Whats your secret for whipping out these great looking banners so quickly?? Do you make the banners in a program, like PAINT first? Or do you just create the banner right there in TLP??

Also is there a way to remove selectable teams with this new rom?? I just want to make a NHLPA 91 rom, similar to Jesus's NHL 94/NHL 91 rom hack. I want:

-91 crease

-91 patch center ice

-removed teams for 91 season

-edited banners

Is this possible?? THANKS please reply!! P.S. whats your AIM??

Edited by purplehaze

use tlp

then

view - format - genesis

then

view - zoom - 4x

then grab it and make it so its only 12 squares wide

then

hit + or - and line up the corner of the bos banner with the first square

so it looks like so...

banners.jpg

then just export and import bitmaps, or do it the old fasioned way, pixel by pixel

or "borrow" banners from other roms...

well... because the gameplay for the regular teams sucks so bad

i think i might give everyone 100 everything, except for the fighting, then for the fighting im gonna use

just the 57, 71, 85, 100

so that way the gameplay is fast and fun, and a bunch of fights

okay i need help...

how the f**k do i create a playoff schedule for 93 with 22 teams?

thats 11 and 11

EAST

------

BOS

BUF

CAR

MON

NJ

NYI

NYR

PHI

PIT

TOR

WAS

WEST

-----

CAL

CHI

COL

DAL

DET

EDM

LA

PHX

SJ

STL

VAN

im so confused

Probably have to use 1 of the teams twice? Like LA/EDM and LA/SJ? Just a thought.

use tlp

then

view - format - genesis

then

view - zoom - 4x

then grab it and make it so its only 12 squares wide

then

hit + or - and line up the corner of the bos banner with the first square

so it looks like so...

banners.jpg

then just export and import bitmaps, or do it the old fasioned way, pixel by pixel

or "borrow" banners from other roms...

OK, I lined up TLP to 12 boxes like you said, but the banners are not coming together properly. You can "make out" where the chicago banner is, new york banner etc. etc. but it is not lined up perfectly. How do you line up the banners so they fall into place properly? Is it supposed to automatically line up? Or do I have to tweak each box using the arrow thingie in TLP to get it to line up? I zoomed in to 4 around where the banners were, lined it up to 12 but like I said, the banners are not lining up 100% properly. Its annoying because no matter what I do it wont line up the way you have it in your picture.

anyone ???

playoff schedule ideas?

34 lines in NOS with 8 games in each line

obviously each team needs to play everyone in there division once

should be twice, home and away, but i dont think theres enough lines for that...

Hi again. Still having the same problems. Hitting + or - only zoomed in the tiles in and out, unless you mean something else? It didnt change the tile patterns at all. Here is a picture (the carolina logo was imported by me, I put it there to show what the other banners should look like)

banner93.jpg?t=1231224715

So what am I doing wrong? 12 boxes but they are all jumbled up! Hitting + or - didnt change the pattern at all, it just zoomed in and out like I said. So how do I line it up? Is my TLP defective or something? Thanks.

+ or - man, thats all i can tell yah

next to the backspace

dont use the number pad

caplocks off

MAKE IT WORK!!! THE WARS OVER BILL, LET IT GO MAN, LET IT GO...

grab the newest java for TM

and dclick the tm jar file

ill have a better version out soon, i still got some stuff to finish on it

Edited by 77

+ or - man, thats all i can tell yah

next to the backspace

dont use the number pad

caplocks off

MAKE IT WORK!!! THE WARS OVER BILL, LET IT GO MAN, LET IT GO...

grab the newest java for TM

and dclick the tm jar file

ill have a better version out soon, i still got some stuff to finish on it

Thanks man I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! You are the man, bro!!!! I was hitting the - and + in TLP not on my keyboard LOL. Thanks for the help. Just one more thing: Is it possible to edit the crease/EASN logo yet? I see the graphics and edited them, but didnt show up in the game. You mentioned on the other thread something about beta and alpha can you please explain? I just want to know 1 thing: Is it possible yet to edit the crease and logo? Thanks 77!!!!

alpha means he didnt decompress everything... so whats there is there

the rest youll have to wait

no idea on the crease or easn logo, if its there you should be able to change it...

theres probably 2 easn logos one for the clock and the other for center ice, or maybe it uses it for both no idea

i havent touched anything but banners so your on your own

• 2 weeks later...