NHL'94 Forums

GDL6 TRADES

hokkeefan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houlanov
alright for round 2 houlanov gets picks 4 and 10 and round 3 i get picks 4 and 10. thats how it works right?!?!

i accept. unless its not what i just said

yea confirmed!

Now!

who wants two (2) 2nd picks for a 1st and 3rd? :P

ur offering picks 39 and 45 for a first rounder and a 3rd rounder? Crackhead

Let me get this straight, Essentially Shaftman traded his 2nd round pick for Houlanovs 3rd rd pick?

Guest Houlanov
ur offering picks 39 and 45 for a first rounder and a 3rd rounder? Crackhead

Let me get this straight, Essentially Shaftman traded his 2nd round pick for Houlanovs 3rd rd pick?

actually yup!

Guest Houlanov
Now!

who wants two (2) 2nd picks for a 1st and 3rd? :P

a good deal for someone who will select in the last spots of the 1st round ...because in 2nd round the guy can selects three players

this is a snake draft, im not accepting any of these trades right now because houlanov does not have rights over the 4th pick in the 2nd round, he has the 20 pick in the round. all of these trades aside from the one hokkee made are void.

Guest Houlanov
this is a snake draft, im not accepting any of these trades right now because houlanov does not have rights over the 4th pick in the 2nd round, he has the 20 pick in the round. all of these trades aside from the one hokkee made are void.

good and legal.

hokkee has nothing do with my style of trading and why I cant make exchanges? this is the game and it's not complicated!

Houli(acquired)

1.24 from fpb

3.72 from fpb

to fpb(acquired)

2.15 from houli (from shaftman)

2.21 from houli

to shaftman(acquired)

3.4 from houli

End!

its very simple aj!

Edited by Houlanov

good and legal.

hokkee has nothing do with my style of trading and why I cant make exchanges? this is the game and it's not complicated!

Houli(acquired)

1.24 from fpb

3.72 from fpb

to fpb(acquired)

2.15 from houli (from shaftman)

2.21 from houli

to shaftman(acquired)

3.4 from houli

End!

its very simple aj!

So simple in fact, you utterly failed to realize what picks were even yours to begin with.

Pretty stupid trade on shaftmans part, all he did was move down in one round...

Secondly, youre down to 2 trades houlanov and we havent even officially started the draft yet...also pretty stupid.

But whatever, i wont stop people from being idiots, thats how other people win championships.

But whatever, i wont stop people from being idiots, thats how other people win championships.

This is also known in GDL-speak as "Carseing it up," and is used to great effect in allowing Bo's brother get a 100-point season.

Guest Houlanov
shaftman still agreed to the terms of the deal even after he knew houlanov's 2nd round pick was in 20th, so whatever. all the trades are legal...just stupid.

yea i know but i have the 2nd round pick of shaft...not him! wut is ur point? shaft select 4th in 3rd round...its a big boy. and my trades with fbp is pretty cool for me and him!