NHL'94 Forums

GDL Unofficial Trades Pt. 3

shaftman

and last season the gilmour to ice for garbage and a couple other ones man ...i guess ill save my trades next season to stack aj up

yeah, im holding you to this one, and you better get your hands on yzerman or something like that, cause i want it all.

Trade:

Nikpetro sends:

Sakic and Leetch

to

Ice for:

Robitaille and Gord Murphy

I'm gonna play with these players a bit more before confirming this one... That's what I meant to say in my PM about it anyhow. I'll practice with them tonight and see what i think.

ahhh dont worry about it nik i was just being an ass ..i was the idiot last season that gave leetch to habs for a pick who was lindros which was really bad trade cuz i thought eric could pump them in but when he was on his back all the time i couldnt do s**t.............oh and how you guys like my avatar lol

Edited by hokkeefan

ahhh dont worry about it nik i was just being an ass ..i was the idiot last season that gave leetch to habs for a pick who was lindros which was really bad trade cuz i thought eric could pump them in but when he was on his back all the time i couldnt do s**t.............oh and how you guys like my avatar lol

Hey Hokke, want to exi? I need to try out IceStorm's team to see if I want to do this trade or not.

Edited by nikolausp

Ok, after extensively playing tonight and testing rosters tonight with Jrodimus31 and flasox24, i'm keeping things as is, and am choosing not to trade Leetch/Sakic. Sorry for any confusion.

Confirmed, Nikolausp re-negged after I accepted his PM offer. Please reverse trade.

• 9 months later...