NHL'94 Forums

12th round update

angryjay93

for the 12th round most people just need goalies, so if you have a goalie your dying to get, send me a list in the PM and ill make the pick myself because the 12th round wont really be following the schedule at all.

If you need a position player in the 12th, email me a list for that as well, im basically just going to run through that round by myself when i get home, if i dont get a list i will just give you the highest rated player left, if you dont like him, there is always free agency in which to choose from.

I should be getting the new rom from donch within in a day or two, but the rosters will not be done, so i will have to do those sometime this week, im ideally hoping for a fully functional and correct rom by wednesday. I will post a thread of the division alignment and line combos within a couple days, by next week, i should have the schedule set, and im thinking the trade deadline will be just a few days after i get the schedule set up and loaded onto the database.

PM me

I forgot

u didn't gave me wakaluk! Im gonna leave GDL :angry: :angry: :angry:

im sorry, ask for a trade, i wont charge it against your 5 trade allowance.

don't worry, i was kidding