NHL'94 Forums

starT?

HABS

waiting on 2 things, rom is done aside from the fact that the team ratings need to be edited.

The main thing we are waiting on though is the database, still havent gotten that adjusted for gdl 6.

No Rush AJ..... we appreciate all the hard work you put in on this. (and whomever else I assume must help with this project as well).

Thanks again,

nik

any date?

Yeah I've emailed Dmitry 3x (including yesterday). I know the guy is really busy with his work. So, I keep sending him a friendly reminder every so often. I'm sure when he gets a free moment or two he will set up the database, and reset the draft (for historical significance).

• 3 months later...
whens this guu gaa starting

wtga

Ya for real what the hell is goin on w this league.. I already have 2/4 of the 4 major titles.. after i run through the last 2 rounds of classic all tgat is left is GDL aka The Masters.. lets go

I want that too, but we gotta contact the guys responsable, since AJ retired.

And just so no one gets the drop on me, I'm taking the New York Rangers. AJ had confirmed my presence for GDL in a chat and I sent him a PM to confirm my choice.

Ya for real what the hell is goin on w this league.. I already have 2/4 of the 4 major titles.. after i run through the last 2 rounds of classic all tgat is left is GDL aka The Masters.. lets go

Carse you have never won a legitimate league that KG has been in ....I give you credit for beating AJ but he was just a shell of his former self you could literally follow his fall from grace in his posts sounding like a fat 14 year old girl who got cut from the cheerleading team near the end! You have no chance in GDL so quit now just like AJ did.

Carse you have never won a legitimate league that KG has been in ....I give you credit for beating AJ but he was just a shell of his former self you could literally follow his fall from grace in his posts sounding like a fat 14 year old girl who got cut from the cheerleading team near the end! You have no chance in GDL so quit now just like AJ did.

IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha KG check the career records in gdl.. you are ZERO FOR LIFE against me.. not to mention the KG tour didnt go so well for you

He had only beaten me once in gdl before our series :)

IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Carse why dont you tell everyone how badly I fucked u up in our GDL exibitions which you told me not to mention because you would deny it! I destroyed you just like SWOS and ICE before you

Hey Carse why dont you tell everyone how badly I fucked u up in our GDL exibitions which you told me not to mention because you would deny it! I destroyed you just like SWOS and ICE before you

Operative words: GDL exibitions. :mellow:

LoL, Kgman, looks like Wags with some skills, tough it looks like he won GDL 3, by like Error, or something, and then brags about it for 2 years, while doing nothing worthwhile

Kgman actually won gdl 3 legitimately, and he has also won a Gens A title. He would pwn u, hes one of the greatest all time. No need to get involved Bure, u need to show respect where its due buddy.

LoL, Kgman, looks like Wags with some skills, tough it looks like he won GDL 3, by like Error, or something, and then brags about it for 2 years, while doing nothing worthwhile

Ignorant toddler.

Well, I just hope GDL gets going well enough. People can get antsy.

Kgman actually won gdl 3 legitimately, and he has also won a Gens A title. He would pwn u, hes one of the greatest all time. No need to get involved Bure, u need to show respect where its due buddy.

Know what? I call, A Positive record in season, and if we do postseason, I will kick him out. MARK MY WORDS.

Know what? I call, A Positive record in season, and if we do postseason, I will kick him out. MARK MY WORDS.

kgman playoff record:

GP 33

W 24

L 8

T 1

% .773

Tops all time (could be even better if that tie was actually a win, seems they forgot to use the playoff rom).

Only AJ has more playoff wins (but 10 more games played)