NHL'94 Forums

...and now for something completely different.....6 aside soccer!

PeteC

Ill probably get chased off the boards for this but I love messing around with this game so decided to try creating 6 aside soccer! :)

It contains some reworked sprites (not much tho, too much work!!), pitch, ball etc, and have included 30 teams from the UK premiership and championship football leagues. There are 6 players (with cards) per team (so keep those line changes off!) and new screens, badges etc.

Ill go and hide now...!

6_Aside_Soccer.bin

Ill probably get chased off the boards for this but I love messing around with this game so decided to try creating 6 aside soccer! :shocked:

It contains some reworked sprites (not much tho, too much work!!), pitch, ball etc, and have included 30 teams from the UK premiership and championship football leagues. There are 6 players (with cards) per team (so keep those line changes off!) and new screens, badges etc.

Ill go and hide now...!

that's just bril', mate :D

I'll have to check it out later tonight

This ROM is really really impressive. This must have taken so much work.

As far as I know, this is the first "total conversion" NHL94 ROM.

(just a note.. during faceoffs, the centreman on the bottom of the screen has a glove on one of his hands!)

Also... how did you disable the B button check? I could never knock a guy over with the B button. Is there a thread on here that covers that?

wowowowoww

This has gone down better than I expected!

To answer some questions, its the 94 rom. The B button hasnt been disabled, I wouldnt know where to start on that one!

There are some graphical mistakes, like the glove at the face off (!) and also sometimes a rogue stick appears when you score.

Id like to change the penalty ref box but it doesnt appear to be accessible in the ROM. Id like to change the sprites slightly so they look upright!

But its a lot of work, I am thinking of doing more teams though, a best of europe, and maybe an international ROM.

Hey guys,

Just played a game with this ROM, I have to say it's very creative. Here's some screenshots taken during the game. There were a couple of strange graphic issues but maybe was just the emulator. One screenshot shows the south end goal, and the goalie seems to have some stray stick piece left over (think someone else mentioned this). The other was when there was a faceoff in the south end left faceoff circle, a piece of the wall was blinking. Anyone else notice this? Just trying to help you with the quirks.

Great job!

-Evan

post-1-1236521799_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236521808_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236521817_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236521827_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236521831_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236521834_thumb.jpg

man just tried this out.

Wow! you really transformed the nhl94 engine lol.

great stuff.

looks like a lot of work put into this, and no half assing either all of it is well done.

• 3 weeks later...
Ill probably get chased off the boards for this but I love messing around with this game so decided to try creating 6 aside soccer! :shocked:

Ill go and hide now...!

Go into hiding because it's soccer? NONSENSE! Io gioco calcio! This would be ten million times better if it were Serie A; however, the EPL is the league to do if you don't do Serie A. Kudos!

Io sono Italiano. Gianluigi Buffon é il uomo! Forza Azzurri!

Go into hiding because it's soccer? NONSENSE! Io gioco calcio! This would be ten million times better if it were Serie A; however, the EPL is the league to do if you don't do Serie A. Kudos!

An idea for the next rom (if there ever is one):

I'd like to see top clubs: AC Milan, Barcelona, Boca Jrs, LA Galaxy, FC Koln, Inter Milan, Manchester U., Chelsea, etc.

A national team .rom would be cool too.

BTW: Rooney's rated higher than Ronanldo? And I could be wrong, but I think Tevez was rated higher than both of them.

Edited by Wittgenstein

IOOOOOOOOOO SONNNNNNNNNNNNNO ITALLLLLLLLLIANNNNNO, ITALIANO VERO!!!!

Finally a piasno.

A Serie A version would be most welcome, Forza la vechia signora, la grande Juve!!!

Delpiero e il uomo!!!!

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

EDIT: NATIONALS1 YOU IDIOT LOG OUT OF MY PROFILE ONCE I LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!!

'Twas a good rom, though...except somehow, my defense is even worse on it than regular '94. Also, make a Scottish Premier League rom...so I can finally bring my beloved Rangers past goddamn Celtic...

Edited by TubaHero

EDIT: NATIONALS1 YOU IDIOT LOG OUT OF MY PROFILE ONCE I LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!!

'Twas a good rom, though...except somehow, my defense is even worse on it than regular '94. Also, make a Scottish Premier League rom...so I can finally bring my beloved Rangers past goddamn Celtic...

rangers suck

edit: Though I would like to see a scottish league rom where the crowd has been haxed to perpetrate sectarian violence.

Edited by feivelclark

you guys know each other ?! :lol:

lol ya we live rite across the street from eachother

most of our walks to and from school are made up of who has the best blitz roster:P