Sign in to follow this  
clockwise

Joe Beninati Loves Fire - NHLPA93 Remix

It breaks down like this: Joe Beninati does play by play for the Capitals, and for Versus - Americas sorry excuse for national broadcasts of NHL games.

He's loquacious and uses some out there jargon. For instance, if a player is crashing the net he'll say something like "Ruuttu to the cooker!" or something crazy. And every time someone shoots he yells "Firesssss!".

Yeah. I killed it. :)

It breaks down like this: Joe Beninati does play by play for the Capitals, and for Versus - Americas sorry excuse for national broadcasts of NHL games.

He's loquacious and uses some out there jargon. For instance, if a player is crashing the net he'll say something like "Ruuttu to the cooker!" or something crazy. And every time someone shoots he yells "Firesssss!".

Yeah. I killed it. :)

I still think its awesome. The thrashers broadcasters say wacky stuff too. Those idiosyncrasies are what make the play by play guys lovable.

Too bad I wont get to hear this guy on versus tonight cus I'm going to be at the game :-X lol.

I just realised now I should have made an NHL94.com poster and tried to plug it on national tv.

damn.

Hey guys,

Just in case you haven't heard this before, Randy Moller doing radio for the Florida Panthers is hysterical or outrageous.

-Evan

I'm a huge Sabres fan, but my vote goes to Pat Foley and Dale Tallon. Those dudes made the glory years of the Hawks that much better.

I'm a huge Sabres fan, but my vote goes to Pat Foley and Dale Tallon. Those dudes made the glory years of the Hawks that much better.

Even if they would loose all 82 games, i would still watch them to hear old rick go nuts. Btw Afinogenov is having a nice after injury season.

Best broadcasting team ever:

Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse "The Body" Ventura

I can imagine those guys calling a hockey game