NHL'94 Forums

"A" league =A+ slackers haha... bums

this community is dying

i havent been around even close to as long as you guys but i really dont think this community is dying. maybe some of the hardcore 94ers have been slacking off and not playing there league games, but almost everyday, or so, someone is posting on the "Im new" thread looking to get into this. and like freydey said, look at the 'b' league, (almost) everyone is trucking right through their games.

if this is the community dying, then i wish i could have saw it when it was at its height of populatary.

A lot of the veterans from the GDL1-3 era are losing interest and quitting, so to the other guys from around then see the community as dying out. In terms of the real NHL... We're like the Yzerman, Sakic, Jagr's of the community who were once dominant but are now becoming less productive and retiring... while the new guys are the Crosby, Ovechkin's of the community... the community isn't dying, it's just changing.

If it's possible, I want to take over one of the abandoned teams as well. More games and more practice for me, and I'd get more experience playing against the other guys as well. <_<