NHL'94 Forums

The Hockeywood Video Game Hall of Fame: NHLPA 93 and NHL 94

Mateo

Here's the article I was working on. Hope you like it.

http://lifeinhockeywood.com/2009/03/18/the...and-nhl-94.aspx

Awesome stuff man! Fellow Kings fan gives you props!

Oh and great stuff including my video, really nice gesture! I had no idea it was you doing the blog. I live in the UK and have read the blog/watched the youtube vids a good few times, trying to get more info than the British media feels necessary to give us. It's my dream to see the Kings play live and in the flesh, and after missing out on the Kings Ducks game in London a few years back, looks like it'll never happen.

Shame about the playoffs this year, but next year (if we hang onto the players) should be a good'n!

LETS GO KINGS!

Edited by Robby D

Awesome stuff man! Fellow Kings fan gives you props!

Oh and great stuff including my video, really nice gesture! I had no idea it was you doing the blog. I live in the UK and have read the blog/watched the youtube vids a good few times, trying to get more info than the British media feels necessary to give us. It's my dream to see the Kings play live and in the flesh, and after missing out on the Kings Ducks game in London a few years back, looks like it'll never happen.

Shame about the playoffs this year, but next year (if we hang onto the players) should be a good'n!

LETS GO KINGS!

Hey, no worries. If you want more Kings content, we do a weekly podcast, which you can listen on my blog, or do a search on iTunes for Hockeywood...

Next year the Kings will be in the playoffs.

Cool article : )

Turns out The Move was not the move i thought it was! It is deadly for sure, though.

One little note, you wrote "who has time to play 94 games?" instead of 84 games.

I enjoyed reading that Mateo. Good stuff. And thanks for working some of my sprites in there :)

Only thing left out was the part about Kiefer Sutherland saving the President by using Michel Goulet's moustache as a human shield.