NHL'94 Forums

Who is Tomkabs really?

He comes out of nowhere and wins a tough lg ,then he disappears and says he can't play cause of no internet ,has been Mia for years in Lgs.

You guys fn banned me a year for using more than one name,maybe check into him more ,he's obviously a coach that's active around here but can use different names.

Kind of pisses me off that obvious s**t goes on and no one says anything .

• Love 1

LOL WUT

ITS KG+CARSES CHILD

LOL WTGA

is that a compliment or an insult?

I'm almost sorry.

I needed a name to use to play onlag with the cool kids so I formed that one. I've been using a proxy, but I guess I can skip that step now that Honkee has outed me. Kaberle was a Bruin or had just been one and if I remember correctly, my thinking at the time related more to an in-game (hacked) player rating and something like an "I'm so good I make Kaberle into a star -- he's a 93 overall" posture. I think I used the line once and drifted off into a new personality. I even logged my other computer on to argue with myself on the boards to make the character seem real. then it was about logging in everywhere as a character. eventually it became meaningless. it hurts to think about and it feels good to come clean.

it wasn't worth it.

I'm almost sorry.

I needed a name to use to play onlag with the cool kids so I formed that one. I've been using a proxy, but I guess I can skip that step now that Honkee has outed me. Kaberle was a Bruin or had just been one and if I remember correctly, my thinking at the time related more to an in-game (hacked) player rating and something like an "I'm so good I make Kaberle into a star -- he's a 93 overall" posture. I think I used the line once and drifted off into a new personality. I even logged my other computer on to argue with myself on the boards to make the character seem real. then it was about logging in everywhere as a character. eventually it became meaningless. it hurts to think about and it feels good to come clean.

it wasn't worth it.

I can confirm. I wrote this post as well.

I'm almost sorry.

it wasn't worth it.

I think I am the only one here who trusts you.

P. S. I am not trudatman.

P. P. S. Btw, who is Evan?

Evan is really a computer at MIT that created this site using a random generator. then it became this!

Educational Variable Annotation Node. E. V. A. N. EVAN. Evan.

you don't have to beef frank. but I can confirm that you are also Fank.

• 5 years later...
On 4/4/2015 at 2:11 PM, hokkeefan said:

He comes out of nowhere and wins a tough lg ,then he disappears and says he can't play cause of no internet ,has been Mia for years in Lgs.

You guys fn banned me a year for using more than one name,maybe check into him more ,he's obviously a coach that's active around here but can use different names.

Kind of pisses me off that obvious s**t goes on and no one says anything .

Bruh I wish I was someone else, anyone else

Love this thread tho. Cant believe its only 5 years old, feels like its from a different generation

Kabs tell ur mom the child support payments gonna be late this week blame justin true b***h anyways congrats on smashing the world record!! The family name is strong in this one

Edited by kgman
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1