NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 O'Connor Cup

TubaHero

hoopsrgreat23 and I have messaged but are a little hamstrung by the East Coast - West Coast thing. I am confident that we will get our games in in good time though.

yeah, i (hoopsrgreat23) apologize for not getting these games in...things have been crazy here, graduation rehearsal and such.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therunningchief has PMed me with the times that he's available. I've seen him online a couple of times but he was busy so we haven't been able to co-ordinate our match. I don't anticipate much problems getting our Smyth match in before the deadline. However, I haven't seen willsxx94 in about four or five days.

id just like to say philiveyismyhero has been active in the playing community and should not be kicked out of the tourney

alright, brackets have been redone. for the O'Connor, this only means that the slackers have received the boot. the only first round series left is xmrsoulx vs chris1knights@hotmail.com, so if you two could please get it on that would be much appreciated. others, you have my full permission to play your second rounders whenever, preferably soon. also, per his request, greatonegsh has been let back in as a replacement in order to fill in the black hole left by a double-slacker firster.

for the Smyth, however, this is a whole different ballgame. seeing as a large load of people were...not into it, persay...i'm basically rebooting the tourney. sorry to hoopsrgreat, whose victory i have just rendered null and void...but yes, sarc, you are back in this. new matchups, with reseeding have been posted.

gl and godspeed to all.

anybody heard from MrSoul in a while? he's my new opponent in the smyth cup...i sent him a private message nearly a week ago, haven't heard anything back.

yeah, i was talking to nationals1 (O'Connor opposition) and he reports the same results...i'll give him 'till sat to check in, if not, well, you already won a first round game, so i wouldnt lose much sleep in advancing you.

My opponent sent me a PM on which he'll be available for the next couple of days. I told him to add me by AIM, so don't count out our series yet.

Sent Wittgenstein (philiveyismyhero) a PM three days ago(I hope it went through anyway, my Sent Messages page isn't reflecting that though), still waiting for a response.

Edited by The Four Seven

yeah, i was talking to nationals1 (O'Connor opposition) and he reports the same results...i'll give him 'till sat to check in, if not, well, you already won a first round game, so i wouldnt lose much sleep in advancing you.

still no word from him (senor soul)...i'm surprised b/c i remember he said that he preferred to be pm'ed.

still no word from him (senor soul)...i'm surprised b/c i remember he said that he preferred to be pm'ed.

i pm'd him mr soul six days ago and still no answer

tuba u said u would give him till saturday does this mean i advance:)

i pm'd him mr soul six days ago and still no answer

tuba u said u would give him till saturday does this mean i advance:)

fi-INE.

hoopsrgreat and chris1knights, you move on. brackies updated, etc.

but if one more person goes missing, i swear...argh...

Hey, i'm realy sorry guys i couldn't play my games. i've been so busy working (95 hours in last 2 weeks) that i haven't had time to live up to my duties as an nhl 94 gamer.. i'm really truly sorry and i hope you can forgive me.... in time... i'll join up a tournament once my hours start becoming less retarded and people at work stop getting into fist fights with eachother over pasta sauce lol

Hey, i'm realy sorry guys i couldn't play my games. i've been so busy working (95 hours in last 2 weeks) that i haven't had time to live up to my duties as an nhl 94 gamer.. i'm really truly sorry and i hope you can forgive me.... in time... i'll join up a tournament once my hours start becoming less retarded and people at work stop getting into fist fights with eachother over pasta sauce lol

also, let nationals1 go through to next round... sorry again but i just don't have the time or the energy right now.

I've never heard back from Wittgenstein, even though I've seen that he's been around here(he must be busy with league stuff). This combined with all of last week being taken up by moving to my new place has pretty much kept me out of the loop, and for that I'm really sorry. I'm definitely ready to jump into my matchup now, since we're pretty far behind. I'll be sending him another message and awaiting a reply.

EDIT: Heard back from Witt, our games will be done within the next couple days.

Edited by The Four Seven

If anyone's read my Bad News thread, you'll understand why I haven't played.

Hopefully, they'll be good news today.