NHL'94 Forums

Happy Birthday, Jesus.

Wittgenstein

Dr. Pizza? YOU WISH. I assume he's bad at the game simply because of the tone of your message; however, I've never played against him, so I wouldn't know if he's good or not. My only loss thus far came at the hands of Jesus in a close matchup in his '91 rom. I haven't played many fellow NHL 94 gamers yet; however, it felt good to hear from Witt and Jesus that I'm the best manual goalie they've seen.

Dr. Pizza? YOU WISH. I assume he's bad at the game simply because of the tone of your message; however, I've never played against him, so I wouldn't know if he's good or not. My only loss thus far came at the hands of Jesus in a close matchup in his '91 rom. I haven't played many fellow NHL 94 gamers yet; however, it felt good to hear from Witt and Jesus that I'm the best manual goalie they've seen.

Play a blitz rom exb with me?

LOL on the online record.. must have played Dr. Pizza 6 times.. :D

oh lord wags, not dr. pizza...that name just does not need to be mentioned

ps jesus, we've never really "met", but happy birthday man. you are nothing less than a genius from what i've seen of your work (nhl 91 FTW!)

Edited by TubaHero

Guest Wags13

In six games they determined you were the best manual goalie they ever saw? Get on AIM once in awhile and find out what its like to play a real man. :D

Thanks everyone.

It was a day to reflect on how finite my time is, then go out that night at cut 5 years off my life expectancy.

Gf got me good seats to games 3 and 4 of Flyers vs Pens too.

BTW: I don't recall saying TPF has the best GC I've ever played against - maybe I did in jest, but his GC was very solid in the one game we did play. However, I did burn him on one of my double touch 3 timers: froze the keeper like a statue on a 3 timer around the horn in the offensive zone passing LW to C and back to RW.

Thanks everyone.

It was a day to reflect on how finite my time is, then go out that night at cut 5 years off my life expectancy.

Gf got me good seats to games 3 and 4 of Flyers vs Pens too.

BTW: I don't recall saying TPF has the best GC I've ever played against - maybe I did in jest, but his GC was very solid in the one game we did play. However, I did burn him on one of my double touch 3 timers: froze the keeper like a statue on a 3 timer around the horn in the offensive zone passing LW to C and back to RW.

I remember that play as if it were yesterday. VERY FEW people are able to get away with that against me. I was anticipating a one-timer, and positioned myself to stop the one-timer. Why did I anticipate the one-timer? Because the guy you ended up shooting with was BEHIND THE NET! That narrows the potential shooters down to 2 (or so you would think). Lo and behold, I'm in PERFECT POSITION to stop the one-timer, only to learn that your center passes it to the winger behind the net and hugging the goalpost for the tap-in goal. I've done that at times; however, I had no idea you were skilled enough to do that type of tic-tac-toe play. But hey... NOW I KNOW! Fool me once, shame on you. If you fool me again? Shame on me! I look forward to playing against you again in the future. Just gotta find the time!

By the way, Jesus... tough loss for the Flyers tonight. With all due respect to my Pens, they didn't deserve to win game 2. Flyers outplayed them and Fleury STOLE that game. Both Biron and Fleury were good, but Fleury was downright amazing.

And Wags... I went by THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE. As for playing against a real man: I'll let you know when I find one around here.

I remember that play as if it were yesterday. VERY FEW people are able to get away with that against me. I was anticipating a one-timer, and positioned myself to stop the one-timer. Why did I anticipate the one-timer? Because the guy you ended up shooting with was BEHIND THE NET! That narrows the potential shooters down to 2 (or so you would think). Lo and behold, I'm in PERFECT POSITION to stop the one-timer, only to learn that your center passes it to the winger behind the net and hugging the goalpost for the tap-in goal. I've done that at times; however, I had no idea you were skilled enough to do that type of tic-tac-toe play. But hey... NOW I KNOW! Fool me once, shame on you. If you fool me again? Shame on me! I look forward to playing against you again in the future. Just gotta find the time!

By the way, Jesus... tough loss for the Flyers tonight. With all due respect to my Pens, they didn't deserve to win game 2. Flyers outplayed them and Fleury STOLE that game. Both Biron and Fleury were good, but Fleury was downright amazing.

And Wags... I went by THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE. As for playing against a real man: I'll let you know when I find one around here.

lol this is so stupid

lol this is so stupid

Yeah, you're one to talk, Mr. "LAWLWTTTGA". How I respond to the board's perpetual resident douche should be of no concern to you; secondly, I'd suggest that you actually learn to type some real language rather than stupid ten-letter internet lingo that you've picked up from your practice of hitting on little boys in cyber chats. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing people like you on "To Catch a Predator."

Some friendly advice: if a post isn't addressed to you and you have nothing of merit to contribute, then simply don't post. I get along with people in the NHL '94 community; unfortunately, Evan's not able to get rid of all the tools who troll around here.

Once again, happy belated birthday, Jesus. My apologies for tools out of my control who decided to hijack this thread.

Yeah, you're one to talk, Mr. "LAWLWTTTGA". How I respond to the board's perpetual resident douche should be of no concern to you; secondly, I'd suggest that you actually learn to type some real language rather than stupid ten-letter internet lingo that you've picked up from your practice of hitting on little boys in cyber chats. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing people like you on "To Catch a Predator."

Some friendly advice: if a post isn't addressed to you and you have nothing of merit to contribute, then simply don't post. I get along with people in the NHL '94 community; unfortunately, Evan's not able to get rid of all the tools who troll around here.

Once again, happy belated birthday, Jesus. My apologies for tools out of my control who decided to hijack this thread.

oh u took this personnaly, :( I was just saying that your conversation with the two others was stupid and it was. Didn't know that u could answer my 5 words posts with 6 lines, thats impressive man, keep it going. Now i gtg back hitting little boys in cyber chat, see you around mister 5-0-1 career, winner of the Gc vezina trophy!

Mr. "LAWLWTTTGA" ..its a pretty nice name but i prefer Mister 2on2