NHL'94 Forums

Another set of updates for NHL95

Koppe

• 2 weeks later...

one more remark: the player stats in a new created season won't work (first and second are players from the original database with 165113 games played for example :D ) - is this normal and not changeable?

one more remark: the player stats in a new created season won't work (first and second are players from the original database with 165113 games played for example :D ) - is this normal and not changeable?

I´ve had the same problem with these updates and don´t know what to do about it.

About my rosters being low scoring: that´s true. We´ve played the game with my friend and brother for 15 years now and we have learned to score much better than to defend. Even with these rosters and 5 minute periods our games normally end something like 5-3, 6-4. But if you think these are too low scoring, in think I can tweak ´em a bit next time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Jason. Your help is greatly appreciated. I Wish I had seen it erlier.

Now I´ve made all the transactions of the summer, added a few new players and tweaked the ratings a bit since my last post, so I would mean quite a lot work to do it all again (and I can´t even remember all the changes to the ratings) to your version. Is it possible you could redo your changes to CAL and EDM to my newest update (attached)?

13.DBX.rar

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...