NHL'94 Forums

Another set of updates for NHL95

Koppe

Hey Odell!

Looks like the most updated version is 09, which is Genesis

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/9214-nhl-95-genesis-09-roster/

Probably would be a little too much work but if you took NOSE which is the editor for NHL games you could get and paste the post updated players in the 94 version into 95?

Is an NHL 95 KUMITE in the future?????

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you Koppe! Are you using NHLinfo now or still that old editor? No matter to me if you have energy to do these rosters, just asking :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you Koppe! Are you using NHLinfo now or still that old editor? No matter to me if you have energy to do these rosters, just asking :)

I still use the old editor. Sorry for the six month delay in response. I didn´t visit this forum whole summer.

PS. I´m working now on the new update. I´ll post it next weekend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, tecmodell42 said:

Would love to check this out, but is there a way to not have to convert the file out of .rar?  Oh, and is this for Genesis?

This is for PC version that looks more like 94 than 95 on Genesis.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for these! Teuvo Teravainen on the Hurricanes is number 86 and left handed by the way. Wanted to let you know. Also, do you know how it would work for the game for entering an entire career of stats for players in NHL Info as opposed to how it seems in the original game, where it's not really career stats, but just the season before?

Please NHL Info too as it does more stuff.  Also.  You can edit team names like renaming the Anaheim Mighty Ducks to Anaheim Ducks,

To get NHL Info, click here.
To get.  Click File
Then Click Download

GoTitans.   I edited the season stat and it did not show up ingame at all.   Just the career stats as a season stats.

Edited by DSgamby

Thanks guys. DSGamby, I guess what I'm trying to ask is will entering the career stats for modern players mess things up, or will NHL Info and the game support only entering in a certain number of games. I am trying to decide whether to go about putting in entire career stats, so would NHL Info and the game be fine with entering in the career stats of for example 890 career games played by Sidney Crosby, or do I need to stick with entering in last season's stats for 82 games? Thanks.