NHL'94 Forums

2009 Summit Series Scores/Results

HABS

In a revalation of EPIC proportion Kgman is pulling a Brett Hull and joining Team USA! Since I was conceived in Florida that gives me the right to play for both teams and since I was snubbed by Team Canada Iam joining team USA!

On the advice of Kgman's new agent Jrod I will have no formal commications with any members of the Canadian Team. Sebe you bastard you still owe me 12 Molson Canadians!

USA (Wags/Ice) - 7 @ Canada (Houlanov/Shafter) - 6 OT

USA (Wags/Ice) - 7 @ Canada (Houlanov/Shafter) - 6

ggs

CAN 4 (smoz/shaftman) @ USA 1 (wags/bo)

before wags wagsed out

(connection was pretty bad though)

Edited by smozoma

Guest Wags13

reporting this game is absolute bullshit.. gihtarman was playing on his wireless connection and it was the worst lag I've ever played on.. and I didn't report the first game we won as a result(and learned it was his shitty connection causing lag). Class act Smoz.

reporting this game is absolute bullshit.. gihtarman was playing on his wireless connection and it was the worst lag I've ever played on.. and I didn't report the first game we won as a result(and learned it was his shitty connection causing lag). Class act Smoz.

i did not play in this first game you speak of

if lag is a problem, the game should be cancelled or somethign in the first period

CAN 4 (smoz/shaftman) @ USA 1 (wags/bo)

before wags wagsed out

(connection was pretty bad though)

loool before he wagsed out :)

this counts or not

Edited by Freydey

On the advice of Kgman's new agent Jrod I will have no formal commications with any members of the Canadian Team. Sebe you bastard you still owe me 12 Molson Canadians!

On the advice of Sebe's new agent Hokkee I will have no formal communications with any traitors of the Canadian Team. Hokkee drank all of my beer, i have one heineken left tho, that should cover 12 canadians.

Guest Wags13
loool before he wagsed out :lol:

this counts or not

This counts, as the other game that I was not considering counting

USA 4 (Wags/Ice) CAN 1 (Shaft/Oldschoolnhl94er)

(houli/iq25) CAN:3 @ USA:2 (sarcdoc/iceguy)

(houli/iq25) CAN:4 @ USA:5 (sarcdoc/iceguy)

(sarcdoc/iceguy)USA:1 @ CAN:6 (houli/iq25)

(sarcdoc/iceguy)USA:4 @ CAN:6 (houli/iq25)

CANADA: 3-1

Updated

64-61 CAN

Also for new players who want to join, I have posted the AIM's for everybody on the first page of this thread. So just contact a few ppl on your team as well as the other and tell em you want to get a summit game started.

We down the stretch now, Canada only needs 35 more wins to clinch the series, while USA needs only 38. States have made some small pushes but not quite enough to catch up yet, theyll need to step it up a few notches.

no they were not.

mst canada led by was 12 or so.

Jrod/Kgman Vs. Sebe and Hokkee Losers are eliminated from Summit Series

CAN (louie4teen/james7798200) 5 @ 8 (jesusplaynhl94/donnybrook94) USA

gg

That was a summit game?

On the advice of Kgman's new agent Jrod I will have no formal commications with any members of the Canadian Team.

It's true.

This measure is being taken to protect Kg from any Canadian NHL94 black ops types.

He's too valuable to team USA to risk being put in a hostage situation.

-Jrod

Jrod/Kgman Vs. Sebe and Hokkee Losers are eliminated from Summit Series

If a match was played, it is void without a final score.

That was a summit game?

Quite clearly.

At the duration of the game I inquired "what was the final score who posts?", to which donnybrook replied "8-5 US". And my retort "I have to find a bar napkin to write it down for later".

Boston (US) and Toronto (Canada) were used and you professed "Leafs blow", and I exclaimed "Art imitates life, the Leafs always blow but I like 'em. Everyone loves a whipping boy".

Can't get more Summity than that.

Fighting through what ever strain of Mongolian death flu I've contracted USA managed to win through snot bubbles and a Cheech and Chong sized whooping cough..

Voc said he would post but I wanted to make sure my last moment on earth involves 2on2 in case I don't recover.

USA (jesusplaysnhl94/vocallycaged) 4 @ 2 (smozoma/sebe) CAN

gg

Quite clearly.

At the duration of the game I inquired "what was the final score who posts?", to which donnybrook replied "8-5 US". And my retort "I have to find a bar napkin to write it down for later".

Boston (US) and Toronto (Canada) were used and you professed "Leafs blow", and I exclaimed "Art imitates life, the Leafs always blow but I like 'em. Everyone loves a whipping boy".

Can't get more Summity than that.

Close enough. No more pulling fast ones on rookies next time.