NHL'94 Forums

Hey Carey Price!

Guest Wags13

LOL! That's low, dude.

But yeah, Fleurry and Osgood are pretty handy.

Guest Wags13
Fleury is Complete s**t. Worst numbers in the regular season.

Praising a Quebec Native eh wags?

Nope, praising a PENGUIN.. call me when Carey Price does anything in the playoffs when it counts.. you can have your regular season moron, since you're about to get swept!

I'm quite sure the Canadiens were very stellar in barely making the playoffs. Look at Pittsburgh; in the yuletide part of the season they had lots of bumps in the road and then they began to peak at the right time in February and boom! They sneaked as high as 4th seed, bumped down the Flyers and Rangers and right now theyre doing pretty well.

At the very least they could avoid the sweep.

shouldn't have traded Huet.. i don't know what they were thinking. Price != Roy

you speak nonsense, maybe this could have been true for last year playoff, but huey was UFA last summer and gainey would have never sign him fo 5.7M$ per year. The one that should have at least a chance is jaroslav halak, but gainey is blind by his 5th ovrl pick, can't notice that he's having a big shitty season. But that's not like this is his first dumb f**k devision.

-Ribeiro for Niinimaa

-Not signing Streit during season last year (he said he would have accept a 2M contract)

-Not signing any of his UFAs during present season (maybe hes waiting for a big move during summer..otherwise thats gay)

-Should i add fire carbo? things are way worse since hes the coach...

Hopefully, this is his last yr as MTL GM.

wait a second, HALAK IS HEALTHY? If that's the case Gainey should be fired immediately. Dude is a much better goaltender today then Price is.

Geez and Price is only on a 6 game losing streak and 7 of last 8.

you speak nonsense, maybe this could have been true for last year playoff, but huey was UFA last summer and gainey would have never sign him fo 5.7M$ per year.

ahh, didn't think of that. dunno how he ended up with that kind of contract :/

Halak was having a break through season and gainey with hiS stupid hard on for price fucked it up.

Halak = 40+ saves a night

Price = 2 failed post seasons

Sorry to disapoint you wags but I agree.

Price is s**t.

Well, if it's any consolation, I think this will probably be counted as experience. Price is/was a 2nd year guy and you expected him to become the next Patrick Roy overnight or something? To be fair, players and teams have growing pains (If you deny it or have never seen that happen before, you're lying out the ass) and sometimes success can't come quickly at times. But it's a pleasant surprise that a team that was once cellar fodder can climb up to the top ranks of the league in such a short time.

Give him at least 2-3 years. If he doesn't work out, just trade or waive him.

Ah yeah, wags he can watch him, so when he gets to the cup, he can fall on his face and look retarded

Ah yeah, also lets not forget that Price is only 21. And that the pens GOT ELEMINATED IN 5 BY THE f**king SENATORS, when he was 21 too, so yeah f**k you.

Wags has a real short memory, can't remember that they sucked from 1999 to 2005 BIG time, i don't think another team had so many succesive top 10 picks WITHOUT trading, Just by Sucking ballz

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Well, if it's any consolation, I think this will probably be counted as experience. Price is/was a 2nd year guy and you expected him to become the next Patrick Roy overnight or something? To be fair, players and teams have growing pains (If you deny it or have never seen that happen before, you're lying out the ass) and sometimes success can't come quickly at times. But it's a pleasant surprise that a team that was once cellar fodder can climb up to the top ranks of the league in such a short time.

Give him at least 2-3 years. If he doesn't work out, just trade or waive him.

Good post RWD, it' some sense in a sea of insanity. I think that people are a bit too quick to pull the trigger on someone if they aren't a stud right away.

Marc-Andre Fleury was worse than Carey Price at this point in his career. It takes most players some years under their belt before they flourish. Price has showed the signs that he will be elite in the future. Hopefully Habs fans aren't too short-sided to see that, they are some of the smartest hockey fans in the NHL.

Ah yeah, wags he can watch him, so when he gets to the cup, he can fall on his face and look retarded

Ah yeah, also lets not forget that Price is only 21. And that the pens GOT ELEMINATED IN 5 BY THE f**king SENATORS, when he was 21 too, so yeah f**k you.

Wags has a real short memory, can't remember that they sucked from 1999 to 2005 BIG time, i don't think another team had so many succesive top 10 picks WITHOUT trading, Just by Sucking ballz

wags doesn't care, he just wants to troll the habs fans

Price will be an all star goalie when he gets traded and the pressure is no longer there. just like every other player to leave montreal.

Halak is the only goalie in a very long time to do well under the pressure.

Guest Wags13

do you need a tissue?