NHL'94 Forums

Preparations for new season

dmitry

If anybody is still around, what needs to be done to get a new season going?

Good to see you're back!

The draft is done, and I think a ROM is even made up somewhere...

All that needs to be done I think is for the teams/rosters/coaches to be put in the DB, as well as a schedule.

Yes, it is good to see that you are back, but unfortunately, I think it might be a bit late to start the season now...ideally playoffs would be in full swing at this point.

I dont really think having the season during the summer would be a wise decision, this league is likely on hold unto the fall where we will continue with the draft and the rom we have, or we will just re-draft teams, havent made that decision yet though.

ya i'm on board, at least getting the site updated so we can start when everyone is accounted for. Whether it be now, June or Augus, whatever.

Welcome back D, you were sorely missed brudda. Any chance you can give someone a tutorial on updating the site?

i still have all the files for the schedule and the rom...ill try and shoot d an e-mail with those two items and the division alignments, likely have a one week preseason to see how active guys are and how many are still around to play...if that goes well, just proceed the with season.

• 3 weeks later...

So, when do we get news concerning GDL? With AJ retiring, who's gonna take his team?