• Agility
    • Shot Power
    • Shot Accuracy
    • Stick Handling
    • Pass Accuracy
    • Checking
    • Lag
    • Other

Wasted my tokens on shot power. Even the slugs can chalk up a few points if they don't have feather wrists.

Other wise I'd say speed because of the ability to do Disney On Ice until an avenue opens up for the one timer, or the obvious jail break away.

Fighting. Everyone plays against Chicago when playing the computer just so that you can scrap a lot. Steve Smith has probably been decked so many times...

Wait, we're talking about NHLPA 93 right?

in GDL league, it seems to be the WEIGHT

Guest Wags13

Definitely Weight- the fact that a guy simply needs to be touched to be knocked down and stripped of the puck kills more scoring chances and leads to more odd man breaks than anything I've ever seen playing online.

someone voted shot power, but no one for shot accuracy? witch is more important? whats power with now sence of direction?

= mike modano

Shanahan :mellow:

Yeah Shanny is riding dirty. He's loving smozoma for the weight bug fix.

someone voted shot power, but no one for shot accuracy? witch is more important? whats power with now sence of direction?

Gretzky's shots have a marshmallow center, so even though he has freaky deke ability he can't float it real well on a sharp angle.

With poor velocity there is no threat from the slapper, and 1 timers are rarely going to beat a goalie out high.

And with players that have cannonading drives you can score with a half slapper leaving no chance to switch to the goalie - though I rarely see anyone exploit this above the dots.

I agree with Frey about Modano. I love his shot it is deadly because he has great power. But the no accuracy thing sometimes means it's deadly to the people in the stands, but whatever.

I guess he's not like Dino Ciccarelli. Just ask hokkee in Blitz.

i went with shot accuracy, power is nearly irrelevant, Ive made countless players into incredible goal scorers when they lack power, but possess accuracy (Yake, Kovalenko, Kontos, K. Miller, Ridley, Hogue). All those guys possess 3/4 or 3/5 shots and they get the job done.

Speed is great, but its not everything, a substandard skater can still score in bunches.