NHL'94 Forums

wait...wha?

ok, so i think i may have been totally out of it...but when i woke up this morning and checked the forums, i couldve sworn there was a guy named punk1212 who posted 5 pieces of non-sensical poetry in random topics, including "dont be a hockey puck". i also remember iq25 and boknowsnhl94 responding to one of his posts, basically saying "wha?" and "c'mon hokkee..." respectively. now i check back later, all evidence of him, including bo and iq's posts, have disappeared. have i witnessed an amazing vanishing act, or should i schedule an appointment with my therapist?

ok, so i think i may have been totally out of it...but when i woke up this morning and checked the forums, i couldve sworn there was a guy named punk1212 who posted 5 pieces of non-sensical poetry in random topics, including "dont be a hockey puck". i also remember iq25 and boknowsnhl94 responding to one of his posts, basically saying "wha?" and "c'mon hokkee..." respectively. now i check back later, all evidence of him, including bo and iq's posts, have disappeared. have i witnessed an amazing vanishing act, or should i schedule an appointment with my therapist?

Your therapist can wait another day. I think someone deleted our posts and one of the topics i think.

non-sensical poetry in random topics

this usually means spam...and in any case of spam...it gets deleted.

this usually means spam...and in any case of spam...it gets deleted.

alrighty, thank you. just wanted to make sure i wasnt completely off my rocker...phew

Yea, I removed the posts and the user. It wasn't your imagination.

-Evan