NHL'94 Forums

Montreal the Kingmaker - Season 1

clockwise

At this very moment as things stand Mike Gartner is 1st in points (52) and holding fast onto the Art Ross trophy with 1 game remaining for the Rangers.

In the Gateway City of St. Louis the Golden Brett Hull is 2nd in points (49) and nipping at Gartner's heels, trailing by only 4 points with 1 game remaining.

Who does St. Louis and the Blue Shirts of New York play in that final game? Montreal will crown the the winner of the Art Ross trophy with both St. Louis and New York playing the Habs in the final game of they're season.

I'm accepting bribes in the form of a Slap Chop, Snuggie, or a life size cut out of Arlen Specter.

Edit: Roenick is 3rd in total points as well with the Blackhawks playing the Habs in their 2nd to last game of the season too :o

At this very moment as things stand Mike Gartner is 1st in points (52) and holding fast onto the Art Ross trophy with 1 game remaining for the Rangers.

In the Gateway City of St. Louis the Golden Brett Hull is 2nd in points (49) and nipping at Gartner's heels, trailing by only 4 points with 1 game remaining.

Who does St. Louis and the Blue Shirts of New York play in that final game? Montreal will crown the the winner of the Art Ross trophy with both St. Louis and New York playing the Habs in the final game of they're season.

I'm accepting bribes in the form of a Slap Chop, Snuggie, or a life size cut out of Arlen Specter.

Edit: Roenick is 3rd in total points as well with the Blackhawks playing the Habs in their 2nd to last game of the season too :o

Does your rom have audio of Roy smack-talking to Roenick about the Stanley Cup rings in his ears? If not, then that's totally unacceptable! Ron Barr would be ashamed of you. :o

my.php?image=ronbarr.png

Edited by TruePensFan1981

Does your rom have audio of Roy smack-talking to Roenick about the Stanley Cup rings in his ears? If not, then that's totally unacceptable! Ron Barr would be ashamed of you. :o

my.php?image=ronbarr.png

Ahhh, the magic of YouTube. :o Here you go.

St. Louis is the first to break the tape and reach the 20 game summit, well before the 1st 10 game checkpoint.. However Hull was rendered impotent netting only 1 goal in his final game - tying Gartner's goal total (46).

But when Brett passes it's only to himself, thus he will lose out on the Art Ross pizza party.. By two points, finishing the regular season with 4 assists :D