NHL'94 Forums

NHL Historic playoff scorers and goal times

PeteC

Hi,

does anyone know where I can find playoff scorers and goal times for Stanley Cup playoff games.

NHL.com has them up to 2004, but doeas anyone know of a publication or site where I can find them pre 2004?

Thanks

At ESPN's NHL Scoreboard, click on the JS/Ajax "Scoreboard Calendar "> cycle through the years with the arrow and select a date that your looking for. The pages have official box scores and recaps.

Unfortunately, the box scores only date back to 1993. From then on you'll have to search provincial news paper's (via advanced google). Or search microfiche locally; looking at your location it doesn't appear to be optimal. But you could also email a news paper and ask if they would provide them.

At ESPN's NHL Scoreboard, click on the JS/Ajax "Scoreboard Calendar "> cycle through the years with the arrow and select a date that your looking for. The pages have official box scores and recaps.

Unfortunately, the box scores only date back to 1993. From then on you'll have to search provincial news paper's (via advanced google). Or search microfiche locally; looking at your location it doesn't appear to be optimal. But you could also email a news paper and ask if they would provide them.

oddly clockwise's most lucid post ever

oddly clockwise's most lucid post ever

Agreed.

Also I figure wiki would have this kind of info. They have in depth info on this kinda stuff, then they have references to their info, so maybe you can dig something up.