NHL'94 Forums

GDL 6 Roll Call

angryjay93

Three choices:

Start Season ASAP (20)

I have a team, but want to wait till Fall (1)

I have a team and have no plans on playing GDL 6 (3)

If you have a team, post one of those choices here so i can make the neccessary adjustments for the upcoming season.

Still Need to Vote:

how many replacements needed?

asap

asap

EDIT: This is Bo i forgot to log off my alt account... uh i mean Voc must have used my computer last night.

Edited by CamKneely

I have a team and want to wait till fall.

I am curious about the reasoning here:

We can start ASAP - because Dmitry is around to upload the schedule? If so, then I say we do.

I do not want to start if we do not have access to uploading games.

Also, do you want to wait until fall because you anticipate a dropoff in games played? So far it looks like a decent number of people say they are good.

I am curious about the reasoning here:

We can start ASAP - because Dmitry is around to upload the schedule? If so, then I say we do.

I do not want to start if we do not have access to uploading games.

Also, do you want to wait until fall because you anticipate a dropoff in games played? So far it looks like a decent number of people say they are good.

ive been in touch with dmitry, i emailed him last night with all the goods, he said he will do his best to get things entered this weekend, so games will be available for upload.

I personally want to wait, i need to recharge the batteries, im running on fumes right now, but if guys want to playthen the onus is on them to play when i release the games.

At this point it seems obvious we will start ASAP due to the overwhelming vote, but now i just need to know who to replace.

Ready for this one?

So, Re-Draft or keep the teams we have?

Keeping teams, i have no desire, nor the energy to conduct a re-draft.

No trades either, we're loading up the data base with the rom we got.

Aj could you fix my team before the final rom is released? I posted the right lineup but for some reason every guy is out of position except for one.

Aj could you fix my team before the final rom is released? I posted the right lineup but for some reason every guy is out of position except for one.

we've been over this before, you were still using the beta rom, i fixed your lines in the final rom.

So, which players are confirmed and which ones are not gonna come in?

I'm thinking about going for GDL, but I must know what you guys think and are going to do. It may sound a little nuts, but I want to have more experience and I want to keep going a bit more until I have a even more better feel for the leagues. I could replace someone if you like or simply use a different team.

Yeah...its under the heading Official GDL 6 ROM

I could have sworn you were a detective.

Yeh that is the one i have where my whole squad but darren t is out of place

ASAP.............This is it for me in destroying my saitek p220 after this ......so for everyone who wanted KG gone you got your wish!

Count me in to replace someone then.