NHL'94 Forums

Upcoming Leagues or Tourneys

This site is amazing. I've got nhl 94 on my mind now. Are there any leagues that have not started yet or any tourneys on the horizon. Or if anyone wants to play for fun let me know. My AIM is Greatonegsh.

Thanks and look forward to some good games.

-Mike Gartner

Welcome, (I won't say your name since you can't without saying Mike Gartner is the best... Dammit!),

You might be tickled to know that Mike Gartner has his hands latched firmly on the Art Ross trophy in my NHL91.com league (fyi it's NHL'94 with NHL'91 insignia, rosters, paraphernalia etc). Feel free to sign up if you like, however the season is in session at the moment.

Might want to work on honing your game in some friendly matches until spots open up in some leagues, far as I can see all netplay leagues are currently underway or dormant... Though you can participate in the 2on2 Summit Series, you'll be paired up with a countryman against two opponents from USA | Canada in multi tap 4 aside hockey.

The O'Connor/Smyth cups may be looking for replacements for a lot of absent players, but I'm not certain because I'm not the one running the tourney. The thread's here if you want to check it out.

Blitz summer league should be around the corner. i haven't thought up the format yet, though, but it should be relatively newb-friendly.