NHL'94 Forums

Roenick is pretty good

Seriously, Donny, have a great birthday. I'm so sorry that you didn't get into MIT. You'll make it through this. You're a smart kid; we all know it. Life doesn't always go as we planned it. This is just a roadblock to your success-- you'll find a way around it.

Don't give up, Donny. I still believe in you. We all still believe in you. Don't be too hard on yourself. I know you'll be a success.

donny.jpg

a very happy birthday to the man who started me up online...and a member of the very exclusive "i-somehow-lost-to-tubahero" club! :dal_skater_hand_grab:

one of my greatest memories is the apology letter i penned you after pausing during your scoring op...god, what a noob. i was actually worried for days that you'd "hate me for life" and that i would be shunned from the community...lol.

anyhow, once again, happy b-day, hombre.

a very happy birthday to the man who started me up online...and a member of the very exclusive "i-somehow-lost-to-tubahero" club! :dal_skater_hand_grab:

Guess I'm the only one in the "I amazingly have a losing record against tubahero" club. LOL

anyways, hbd donny.

Still smiling after my 4 goal comeback :D

hahaha thanks alot guys i didnt even relize this thread was about me lol. witts such a nice guy, he was the first to wish me a happy bday last night at 1am, thanks alot man. and clockwise that kid is priceless, that kid cracks me up just wish i got a bruins advance for my birthday. thanks too everyone else, i find it funny that people hear wish me a birthday but my friends had no idea, nice to know you guys care.

ps tuba there was no hard feelings about the "incident" at all. dont sweat it, your one of my favriote guys on here.

Edited by donnybrook

So, what about that MIT letter? Is it real?

Happy burps-day!

ps tuba there was no hard feelings about the "incident" at all. dont sweat it, your one of my favriote guys on here.

yeah, lol, i figured as much after around 2 weeks of sleepless nights (:dal_skater_hand_grab:)...its like Shayne Corson said, "I was young and stupid back then. Now I'm not young anymore."