NHL'94 Forums

Hanging up the keyboard

Effective after the conclusion of the FDL playoffs and my console wars battle with shaftman, i will be stepping away from competitive play. My Gdl 6 team, will be a part of the 4 teams available now for the 4 new managers entering the league (iceguy, orange and black, donnybrook, and newjerseykiller).

I'm stepping away because ive done all ive wanted to do since ive joined the site and the competitive juices that i once had are no longer evident, perhaps one day, those juices will come back, but until then, i will just exist in the background of the community. I'll still provide exhibition's to those who ask and post on the forums, but im no longer available for any league/tournament play, so please dont ask.

I've had my fun, but my time has passed.

It's a shame to hear that. Well, good luck, angryjay! B)

how u decided the new managers? It always been fun playing you, prolly the only one who could win some games with the bad sens!

Edited by Freydey

Damn AJ that is like Kobe tellin LeBron that he is retiring.. now who is going to give me competition?

but for real this is bleak news.. first EA now you.. the upper tier Americans are fading fast

Oh aj, why must you go?

You beat us high you beat us low.

You beat us in the bus stop snow.

Like a cross check colon blow.

You stole our wallets every day.

Now dad takes T-Bird away.

His fingers strong and built of rocks

He even once banged Goldylocks.

Smashing through our flabby D.

Beer can ornament Christmas Tree.

Aj was the real Kid Rock.

We are just cassette tape Kids Bop.

He'll live long and never die.

Drunken hokkee lullaby.

All these words I say are true.

He was Godzilla at the Zoo.

Good enough for Pay-Per-View.

Barbara Walters on the View.

2on2 and Scooby Doo.

GDL and wtga.

Now he gives us last hurrah.

No more servers will he join.

Like a spearing to the groin.

The screams will echo off the walls.

From the beatings to the balls.

We bid farewell but he'll be back.

Cause '94 is chocolate crack.

For Aj I wrote this song.

In a shirt that says Billabong.

So Ta Ta and ciao for now.

Till you return to split our brows.

the competitive juices that i once had are no longer evident, perhaps one day, those juices will come back,

The last thing I wanted to read about today is some dudes "juices" B)

ps-I'll challenge your ass, Carse

pss-awesome post, clock

"94 is chocolate crack"=instant classic

(can I have your expressed, written permission to use that?)

psss-ggs AJ you are one of the best at this game, thanks for the beatings

may the grip of 94 bring you back soon

Edited by jrodimus

It feels like yesterday you made a similar post on last years april fool's day. Seeing as its not any where near Apr 1 now, barring an absolute stone cold bluff, it must be the truth. I gotta say AJ was the purest goal scorer i have ever seen, and his knowledge of the game, especially the AI is matched by none.

ggs.

It feels like yesterday you made a similar post on last years april fool's day. Seeing as its not any where near Apr 1 now, barring an absolute stone cold bluff, it must be the truth. I gotta say AJ was the purest goal scorer i have ever seen, and his knowledge of the game, especially the AI is matched by none.

ggs.

Even though we had our disagreements and arguements there were some really good games between us and some high level nhl94 conversation. I don't think there was anybody that took more enjoyment out of discovering underrated superstars and turning them into house hold names. I was hoping that we would have 1 last battle but maybe a Don King promoted pay per view. I rmember in the begining after I Sandersized you into shame I thought you would quit but you came back and learned to be 1 of the best of all time. GG