NHL'94 Forums

Team Overalls?

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows where the HEX values are for the team overalls in wboy's 30 team hack. I know how to change the team overalls in hexeditor with the normal nhl94 bin file, but I can't seem to find the values in the hacked version. Any ideas/info?

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows where the HEX values are for the team overalls in wboy's 30 team hack. I know how to change the team overalls in hexeditor with the normal nhl94 bin file, but I can't seem to find the values in the hacked version. Any ideas/info?

I don't recall the position, but you can easily do a search for it by converting the value from the Ron Barr screen for 2 consecutive teams in the 30 team rom (say boston and buffalo) and then searching for those values in the hex editor (might take 3 or 4 consecutive teams to avoid false-positives)

I don't recall the position, but you can easily do a search for it by converting the value from the Ron Barr screen for 2 consecutive teams in the 30 team rom (say boston and buffalo) and then searching for those values in the hex editor (might take 3 or 4 consecutive teams to avoid false-positives)

thanks a lot man, I took your advice and was able to figure it out pretty quickly (shows just how much I know about this hacking business eh?). Now it's time to work on those annoying team banners (but that's a whole different story...)

thanks a lot man, I took your advice and was able to figure it out pretty quickly (shows just how much I know about this hacking business eh?). Now it's time to work on those annoying team banners (but that's a whole different story...)

What was the location, btw? :lol:

What was the location, btw? :D

Hex line 001DCA1E

offset 001DCA24 (should be the sixth offset in the 001DCA1E line): the number on this offset will be 1, the first team's overall, and it goes in order all the way to the last team's at 30 (either Washington or whatever team you replaced Washington with)

hope this helps

found the overalls for hartford and philadelphia...pretty sure they were the only teams to ever use them, though.

06.whalers.flyers.jpg

ahhh yes......the cooperalls, one of hockey's greatest failures

how could we forget?

Hex line 001DCA1E

offset 001DCA24 (should be the sixth offset in the 001DCA1E line): the number on this offset will be 1, the first team's overall, and it goes in order all the way to the last team's at 30 (either Washington or whatever team you replaced Washington with)

hope this helps

cool, thanks

(although, the line lengths will be different for different hex editors :D)

found the overalls for hartford and philadelphia...pretty sure they were the only teams to ever use them, though.

06.whalers.flyers.jpg

Look at the Philly picture. As if having to wear Cooperalls wasn't embarassing enough, Darryl completes the hockey 'tard look with inter-generation skates and a godawful JOFA bucket. No wonder the Leafs traded him.