NHL'94 Forums

I have to step down - Season 1

kaberger8

Disappointing to hear kaberger8.

Want to say I do appreciate and commend you for letting all the coaches know instead of vanishing. Props for that.

Since you only have 5 games remaining there will not be an interim coach for Pittsburgh and they will obviously not be eligible for the post season, however I'm weighing whether to have the Penguins surrender the final 5 games as 1-0 forfeit losses or make them 0-0 stalemates.

Any coaches have some input?

That's pretty tough. I remember when I had to move to my old house and didn't had internet or anything for a few days. Of course, I never knew about this site then.

Don't we have some coaches on the waiting list? They could try and use the Penguins in these last games.

I went to the morning skate and they told me I had to watch from the press box. Put me in coach; I'm ready.

Initially I was adverse to replacing anyone, mainly because I wanted to go on auto pilot through the regular season and focus on other aspects of the site.. But the league has spoken, and so, there won't be a cardboard cutout at the helm for Pittsburgh.

Who is first on the waiting list? And, who is on the waiting list? I wouldn't mind replacing him.

Of the registrants the top 5 in line are:

Down Goes Brown Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:19:21

Madskillz Thu, 2 Apr 2009 23:53:55

sebe Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:33:37

angryjay93 (retired) Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:49:58

Carse Sat, 9 May 2009 15:17:53

Being the impartial pillar of justice as commissioner it's only fair that the earliest registrant to sign up is plugged in...

Down Goes Brown, you are head coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Effective immediately.