NHL'94 Forums

2009 Game 7 Stanley Cup Predictions

halifax

I can't wait for game 7...this has been a great playoffs to watch.

Feel free to throw in your prediction of the final score and we'll see who winds up the winner (or the closest to the final score)

Prediction: Pitt 4-3 1st OT, Talbot GWG.

Now thats just plain sad...but whatever motivates you I guess..

whats plain sad is your seeming life goal of trying to find ways to annoy habs fans. Get a life, tool.

Dont think there's any thread on this site that you've posted in that doesn't have you crying about habs fans.

Time to seriously examine your life's priorities. Don't you have kids? Maybe spend more time with them then focusing on what MTL fans think.

BTW I picked the PENIS's to win the series in 7.

whats plain sad is your seeming life goal of trying to find ways to annoy habs fans. Get a life, tool.

Dont think there's any thread on this site that you've posted in that doesn't have you crying about habs fans.

Time to seriously examine your life's priorities. Don't you have kids? Maybe spend more time with them then focusing on what MTL fans think.

Go Habs, Its your Birthday, Go Habs, Its your Birthday.

Well said.

I say the Pens win 3-2. Malkin for the Conn Smythe.

Penguins have been lackluster at the Joe and Fleury looks out of his element evidenced by some of the butter cream soft goals there.

Don't forget the only home loss at the Wings homestead this postseason was the game two 3OT loss against Anaheim more than 5 weeks ago... But one could say they are over due.

Only 3 visiting teams have ever won a game 7 of the cup finals - Rangers '28 (5gm series) Toronto '45, Montreal '71.. It's been almost 40 years.

Would take a herculean effort for the Penguins to win at the Joe as they haven't (come close) thus far and Crosby has 0 points away from home in the finals..

Plus the Penguins have been out scored 11-2 at Detroit in 3 games of the finals! For that reason I begrudgingly say Wings 5-2, Cleary pots the GWG.

Guest Wags13

I swear I hear violin's playing in the background when I read your crybaby posts. You sound like Crosby! haha Quit diving Quit whining!

BTW- If I was a Habs fan I'd seriously examine my life's priorities! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Wags13
Fleury looks out of his element???

wat game were u watching last night

Clockwise is a huge Penguin fan and his post is clearly an attempt at reverse psychology! :lol:

Fleury looks out of his element???

wat game were u watching last night

I was referring to his play at Joe Louis Arena. He's been brilliant at home - but Scuds and Orpik hung him out to dry in game 5.

Clockwise is a huge Penguin fan and his post is clearly an attempt at reverse psychology! :lol:

Ha. Obviously I follow the Flyers but I'm not a "hater" and was a big fan of the Penguins when Mario, Mullen, Francis, Tocchet, and Trottier were there . Anyone who visits nhl91.com would clearly see the color scheme is aligned with the Penguins and their '91 championship... And the project I'm working on right now at the site (sub domain) is something Pittsburgh fans will love. Hint: it involves Game 6 of the '91 finals.

Anyway I said, "begrudgingly Wings 5-2 Cleary pots the GWG".. So yeah, I hope the Penguins win.

hahaahaaha the best part is that being a Flyer fan, I know clockwise loved my comment about him being a Penguin fan! Now I've really confused Nats1

thanks for that wags

This series looks a lot like 1971.

All home winners until game 7.

Going with history, I'll say:

3-2 5-4 Penguins

GWG: Henri Richard Rob Scuderi (lol)

Halifax: Pitt 4-3 1st OT, Talbot GWG

Nationals1: Pitt 3-1

Wags: Pitt 2-1, Malkin GWG

Houlanov: Det 5-2

Shaftman: Det 6-3, GWG Zetterberg

Kupuck19: Det 4-1, GWG: Zetterberg

TubaHero: Det 2-0, Brian Rafalski GWG

RedWingDevil: Pit 3-2

Orangeblack92: Det 5-1

Clockwise: Det 5-2, Cleary GWG

IQ25: Pitt 5-4, GWG Scuderi

Habs:picked the pens to win...did you wanna provide a score for the game?

Clockwise...just thought I'd mention houlanov had picked the same score before you in case you wanted to change before game time.

Whats the winner of this one receive?

Two tickets to game 8 of the Stanley cup final.

4-1 wings

hank

Halifax: Pitt 4-3 1st OT, Talbot GWG

Nationals1: Pitt 3-1

Wags: Pitt 2-1, Malkin GWG

Houlanov: Det 5-2

Shaftman: Det 6-3, GWG Zetterberg

Kupuck19: Det 4-1, GWG: Zetterberg

TubaHero: Det 2-0, Brian Rafalski GWG

RedWingDevil: Pit 3-2

Orangeblack92: Det 5-1

IQ25: Pitt 5-4, GWG Scuderi