RedWingDevil: Pit 3-2

Orangeblack92: Det 5-1

IQ25: Pitt 5-4, GWG Scuderi

Smozoma: Det 4-2, GWG Franzen

Jrodimus: Det 3-1, Draper GWG

Sebe The Legend Pit 3-2 OT Malkin GWG

The Russian Rocket Det 4-3 Franzen GWG

Nah i didnt said a team

It's gonna be OT or period 3 late late... Talbot or Franzen FTW.

no problem...but just so your clear the thread was to pick a score and see who comes the closest...not decide who you think would score the GWG for both teams.

And I guessed who would win the Conn Smythe trophy. :P

Maybe George Foreman should of worn a wings jersey instead of Ali. At least fans could of gotten a free grill after having their still beating hearts ripped out and shown to them.

Congrats to the Penguins, amazing dedication on the back check last night.. Plus Fleury, water lilly, steel magnolias or whatever he's called had the force field up (even though wings had some posts).

And seeing Mario with the cup again was awesome.

I know. Super Mario deserves a lot of credit for rebuilding the Penguins into a contender, getting them out of bankruptcy, keeping the Pens in Pittsburgh, winning the Sydney Crosby sweepstakes (and teaching him the ropes in the short time they played together) and getting some of the key trades done. You can officially say he has done so many great things for Pittsburgh; he deserves a statue or a highway named after him.

Guest Wags13
I know. Super Mario deserves a lot of credit for rebuilding the Penguins into a contender, getting them out of bankruptcy, keeping the Pens in Pittsburgh, winning the Sydney Crosby sweepstakes (and teaching him the ropes in the short time they played together) and getting some of the key trades done. You can officially say he has done so many great things for Pittsburgh; he deserves a statue or a highway named after him.

He already have a road named after him near Mellon Arena, and I hear rumors of a statue going up near the new Consol Energy arena opening up in 2010....

It's a great day for hockey!