NHL'94 Forums

Regular season coming to a close - Season 1

clockwise

T minus 7 days and counting with the season winding down.

Appears to be about 16 games in all remaining before the deadline on the 30th. Hopefully everyone can have 20 games completed.

One final reminder for coaches having trouble linking up to use the "schedule a game" sub forum or contact me. It will help determine what, if any unplayed games will be awarded as forfeit victories or draws.

And I'd like to know if Matt Hurray would like to have the Norris Trophy mounted as a hood ornament on his car after holding smozoma shotless. I'm guessing that someone forgot to save state during the Los Angeles at Buffalo match and the score was simulated.

T minus 7 days and counting with the season winding down.

Appears to be about 16 games in all remaining before the deadline on the 30th. Hopefully everyone can have 20 games completed.

One final reminder for coaches having trouble linking up to use the "schedule a game" sub forum or contact me. It will help determine what, if any unplayed games will be awarded as forfeit victories or draws.

And I'd like to know if Matt Hurray would like to have the Norris Trophy mounted as a hood ornament on his car after holding smozoma shotless. I'm guessing that someone forgot to save state during the Los Angeles at Buffalo match and the score was simulated.

Yes, please forward my Norris Trophy to the nearest orphanage. Smoz and I had some desynch issues during our games last night, and 2 of the uploads were partial save states.

Will be on tomorrow and Tuesday looking to finish my season.

As alluded to previously, I attempted to schedule with Quebec but Houl never did reply to my topic or to multiple PM's, until yesterday (or was it Friday?) on AIM, saying that we would play Sunday.

Considering an allotted nine days were available to play and there was no genuine effort on Houl's behalf to schedule or respond, a FF is in order.

Personally, I'd rather play the game so if you read this, Houl and still want to play: I'll be on till about 12am and will be available tomorrow, including Tuesday after work.

To HABS:

Between today and tomorrow, I'll be online for the final game. In afternoons and evenings are the best times to play and today I'll have the new laptop.

Same to Polite and the mystery guy that idk who he is but I have to play him.

I think that's me.. and I PMd you days ago :/

And so the bell tolls signaling the end of the regular season.

There are still two games remaining: Boston at Los Angeles, and Los Angeles at Minnesota.

Let me know if you guys want a few extra days or not. Would rather wait a day or two and have everyone finish 20 games than hand out draws and forfeits.

Will be making some updates to the site tomorrow and voting on league awards (I will PM all coaches as ballots will be anonymous) will be preempting the playoffs. However, awards that require voting will not be announced or posted on the site until the cup is captured.

Looks like La and Boston got that game in. Which leaves the final game of the regular season between Minnesota and La.

Since this game could determine Hartford's and Minnesota's seeding the playoffs won't begin until it's completed.

Once it is I'll update the poll, blog, and main page with a bracket and the post season will commence.

k apparently u won't finish this, so go playoff

Matt, I'll be around all weekend. Tonight and Friday, I won't be on a connection that is stable enough to play on. Sorry.

I will be around only today and tomorrow morning. If we can't get it in then, I will forfeit so playoffs can begin.

I will also offer Freydey grammatical lessons at half my usual price.

I will be around only today and tomorrow morning. If we can't get it in then, I will forfeit so playoffs can begin.

update - my car broke down, and I will not be getting back to my home computer until the end of the week. I will forfeit this game in interest of getting the playoffs started.

i'l challenge you, try to say 100 words in french without a mistake. You we're behing of schedule all season long, just FF now

update - my car broke down, and I will not be getting back to my home computer until the end of the week. I will forfeit this game in interest of getting the playoffs started.

And it is so. Game was simulated with frame skipping.

sbpxqr.jpg

Playoffs to play off in the next couple of days.. I'll update the site tomorrow after work.

I'm not sure archeologists could understand your last sentence.

ORLY

Et ça tu comprends tu ça fils de pute?

I understand how to make a monkey do tricks.

By the way, do people in Montreal have Canadian pride?

Hey Grammar Police, I have a few tips for you. :wacko:

So you said your car broke. You said you know how to make a monkey do tricks. 1+1=2 You let your monkey drive your car and he got an accident. It's obvious. I guess you don't really know how to teach a trick to your friends after all. GG

Tip #1 : Never let a monkey drive your car unless the monkey's name is Ron Barr.

:bad_smile::electric_shock::horror::unhappy:

Tip #2 : Please stop acting like a Wags, you aren't of his caliber not even close.

:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Tip #3 : You should STFU and eat your Big Mac, you'll do yourself a big favor instead of making yourself look like a complete retard. You laugh at someone for his grammar errors of his second language, yet you aren't able to right two complete sentences in french without using Google Traduction.

:lol: Have a Nice Day

P.S. : Va te faire soigner criss de mongole.

Edited by Zalex

I'd say "take the discussion offline fellas"...but does anyone really do that?

I must close the thread.

Cheers and beers.