i was reallllly hoping he would sign with the leafs though

the Flames now have Robyn Regher Dion Phaneuf and Bouwmeester if he signs on

when does the nhl10 ROM come out? I need to see how Nazem Kadri plays

I live in London so i've seen Kadri play for the London Knights

hes a real good skater with a great scoring ability

he will be a solid player in the NHL for many years

he does need to work a little bit on his toughness and defence though

Who is Calgary Flames?

You are correct sir! We would of accepted Super Sutter Bros. as well.

Phaneuf and Mister Bouwmeester is D-elicious. Makes the Flyers deal that much more meth labish.

A wonderful move for Calgary, provided that they sign him (I think they will convince him). With Phaneuf, Bouwmeester, and Regehr all on the same team, it will probably be the best blue line in the NHL. However, I think this means that Cammalleri is on the way out (possibly returning to the Kings?). L.A. has an awful lot of cap room. Whoever gets Cammalleri will be lucky.

he does need to work a little bit on his toughness and defence though

Funny, I read an article this week where Burke stated that he wanted to be a tougher team. Perhaps his skill set was too much to pass on.

Funny, I read an article this week where Burke stated that he wanted to be a tougher team. Perhaps his skill set was too much to pass on.

That little exchange Burkey had with Murray before the pick almost looked like he was trying to use it as a bargaining chip with the Sens. They wanted Kadri pretty bad.

S.D. whats ur take on Kassian? Looks like the beast we need up front, just concerned abolut his 'motivation'.

S.D. whats ur take on Kassian? Looks like the beast we need up front, just concerned abolut his 'motivation'.

We need size and toughness in the worst way. I remember seeing a youtube clip featuring him last season and I have been licking my chops over the prospect of him becoming a Sabre. I am also pleased that Foligno's kid was drafted as well, another toughie.

We need size and toughness in the worst way. I remember seeing a youtube clip featuring him last season and I have been licking my chops over the prospect of him becoming a Sabre. I am also pleased that Foligno's kid was drafted as well, another toughie.

He looked like a tough guy... but man seeing interviews.... his IQ is not his high point...

Edited by The Russian Rocket

You just know I'm going to ask you to elaborate on this statement.

its simple, you can't even compare the media attention and the pressure of the fans between montreal and buffalo.

TruePensFan1981 said:
A wonderful move for Calgary, provided that they sign him (I think they will convince him). With Phaneuf, Bouwmeester, and Regehr all on the same team, it will probably be the best blue line in the NHL. However, I think this means that Cammalleri is on the way out (possibly returning to the Kings?). L.A. has an awful lot of cap room. Whoever gets Cammalleri will be lucky.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

Guest Wags13
its simple, you can't even compare the media attention and the pressure of the fans between montreal and buffalo.

Yeah in Montreal, the media and fans have an over-expectation that their team actually be good. Too bad it doesn't translate to the ice.

I'm glad Bouwmeester has gone to the Western Conference..

Really, can't even compare, huh?

Edited by Sabre Dance

Really, can't even compare, huh?

Nope... if someone pulled an ''Afinogenov'' (Don't go crazy, he's still one of my favorite players) he would have been booed, all the way.

Yeah, well when we got eleminated i was at the game, and a good 50% of the people threw objects on the ice surface, i aplauded tough, they did all they could that game, Boston was just too strong.

Nope... if someone pulled an ''Afinogenov'' (Don't go crazy, he's still one of my favorite players) he would have been booed, all the way.

Yeah, well when we got eleminated i was at the game, and a good 50% of the people threw objects on the ice surface, i aplauded tough, they did all they could that game, Boston was just too strong.

Fair enough, but what exactly is an "Afinogenov"?

Edited by Sabre Dance

'' Stats constantly dropping after a peak season, injuries, messing with coach... etc...''

You get it lol... a real bad season that's it...

yep its defenitly true!!!!

Montreal probably gives its team the most pressure to win than any other fans in the NHL

if they consistenly played every season like the past few that the Maple Leafs have played FPB would be the only person going to thier games

yep its defenitly true!!!!

Montreal probably gives its team the most pressure to win than any other fans in the NHL

if they consistenly played every season like the past few that the Maple Leafs have played FPB would be the only person going to thier games

That s**t happened... Ever heard of Réjean Houle?

There was like ... 15000 people in the rink....

• 8 months later...