NHL'94 Forums

NHL94.com website for IE8/Chrome users

Evan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the navigation menu should now work in all current web browsers. Let me know if anyone still encounters any problems when using the website. I don't use Chrome, so I haven't tested in that one though I submitted the website to a browser checker and it seemed to be cool.

Also, I updated the Online Gaming tab to reflect all the active leagues (same order as in the Active Leagues forum). You may need to right-click the menu and refresh or update for the latest info to show.

Thanks!

-Evan

Hey Evan,

nice work bud. just a note...The SDL is listed in the online gaming tab but is still listed under inactive leagues in the forums.

Thanks to IE's box model bug I'm paranoid enough to test my pages in virtually every browser besides Etch-A-Sketch: Firefox (my default), IE7+, Opera, and Safari.

Couple of months back after testing a page in Safari (then V3.2) I payed a visit to the forums and noticed the menu was discombobulated. Slipped my mind until now.

Appears as such in Safari 4:

post-194-1246929679_thumb.jpg

Not a big deal. Less than 9% of web browsers are Safari - though it's Macs default browser I'm not sure what % of people that have a Mac use Safari.

Been meaning to tell you about the Community Stats in the header of root pages as it's liquid or spans - not sure if this is intentional or not. Took this Print Screen in Firefox but it appears in every browser I have:

post-194-1246929767_thumb.jpg

The Community Stats containing tables "%" width value is the culprit. It can be corrected by changing the value of this table to an absolute integer or to the width of community_stats.png (150px).

Hey Evan,

nice work bud. just a note...The SDL is listed in the online gaming tab but is still listed under inactive leagues in the forums.

Yea, if that league is definitely going active again I'll move it. Seems like shaftman is running with it, right?

Re: Clockwise

Thanks for the website checking Clockwise. So the latest Safari is still killing that menu, eh? Believe it or not, the community stats box was intentional as when a longer username was the most recent, it looked better that size. Doesn't bother me the way it stretches but thanks for the heads up.

-Evan

Yea, if that league is definitely going active again I'll move it. Seems like shaftman is running with it, right?

I believe he is in the process of reviving it.