NHL'94 Forums

Unpunished deeds

Before there was Ovechkin getting away with charging on the ice, there was Vincent Damphousse in NHL '91. B)

Playing the nhl91.com rom, I was the Toronto Maple Leafs. Damphousse was the last player to touch the puck for my team. The other team had the puck while I cross-checked a player near the goal with Damphousse. DELAYED PENALTY.

The LD tries to center a pass across the crease to the RD. BIG MISTAKE. The pass hit the goaltender in the back of the leg (as he was leaving the net to head to the bench). The puck hit the goaltender in the back of the leg and trickled into the net. Goal, Damphousse. The best part? No penalty was called after the goal!

What is the lesson? It's simple: you can cross-check people whenever you feel like it if you're playing against a bonehead who passes the puck off of his own goaltender and into the net. :lol:

Lollll! You should have filmed that... did you save state it at least? So we can watch the replay?

It's marvelous

Btw, i did the same once... exept fleury checked the guy in front of his net having a delayed penalty... so the puck got shoved by accident into the net... goal with 2 delayed penalties... xD

Lollll! You should have filmed that... did you save state it at least? So we can watch the replay?

It's marvelous

Btw, i did the same once... exept fleury checked the guy in front of his net having a delayed penalty... so the puck got shoved by accident into the net... goal with 2 delayed penalties... xD

I wish I would have used the save state. It slipped my mind! As for videos... I don't know how to make videos of NHL '94. I know how to open and record input, but I don't know how to make uploadable videos out of them.

I wish I would have used the save state. It slipped my mind! As for videos... I don't know how to make videos of NHL '94. I know how to open and record input, but I don't know how to make uploadable videos out of them.

this thread should help.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=4917